Zayn- 20th Birthday (sweet)

An hour after you had declined the offer to go out with your friends, you changed your mind. You couldn’t just stay inside on a Saturday night. You put on a tight blue dress that hugged your body perfectly, black wedged booties, and a black leather jacket. You send a text message to your friends saying “Never mind. I’ll meet you shortly.” You grabbed your keys and purse, after finishing touch ups, and headed for your car. You drove to the club your friends had invited you to.

When you enter you see strobe lights everywhere. Everyone was dancing and seemed to be entranced by the music. You text your friends to let them know you’d made it. While you wait for a response you head to the bar. “Long Island.” You loudly say over the music. “Got it.” the bartender replied. When you get your drink you turn around and lean against the bar. Your eyes search for your friends. Instead, you see a good looking guy coming off the dance floor and walking in your direction. He had a head full of curls. You thought he was coming to you, but he went to the side at the last minute to order drinks. A deep raspy British accent escaped from his mouth as he ordered 7 shots.

Still not able to spot your friends anywhere you decide to talk to him. “7 shots? All for yourself?” He looked at you, grinning. “No. I’m here with some lads celebrating.” “Oh yeah? What’s the occasion?” “Birthday. Not mine though.” He said placing his hand on his chest. “Well I wish your friend a happy birthday.” You put your drink up as if toasting and take a long sip. The bartender brings all of the shots back to the curly Brit. “Why don’t you come join us, if you want of course. You’re probably here with someone.” “I was supposed to meet friends here, but I haven’t seen them or gotten a response. Sure, why not?” He smiled and said “Alright then.” as he turned to get the shots. “Don’t you need a tray?” “No. I can carry them all.” He managed to hold all 7 glasses steadily. Even having to maneuver through the crowd of people wasn’t a problem for him.

You followed him across the dance floor to a blocked off area. There were four other attractive guys and 2 more girls. “Oi here he is with the drinks.” The blond guy said with an Irish accent. “Harry, who’s that girl?” said another British accent. Curls smiled at you and turned back to the group. “I actually have no clue.” “I’m Liam. What’s your name?” “Y/N.” “Hello Y/N. Louis. This is Eleanor.” “Niall.” “That’s Zayn the birthday boy and I’m Harry.” “This is Danielle.” Liam said for her. “Nice to meet you, happy birthday Zayn.” “Thanks.” He was gorgeous. His hair was dark. His shirt sleeve rolled up, revealing tattoos on his right arm. A good amount of stubble was on his face. He was perfection. You see Harry make his way to Zayn and whisper something in his ear. A perfect grin spread on Zayn’s face. You walked over to Eleanor and Louis so that you wouldn’t be awkwardly standing there.

“You meet Harry at the bar?” Louis asked you with a devilish smile. “Yeah. I can’t find my friends. He was kind to invite me to join.” “He’s real nice.” Louis said in an implying tone. You smile and take another sip of your drink. “Thank you for joining me on my birthday.” You turn around to see Zayn. You can’t help but give a wide smile. “I thought I would make one of your birthday wishes come true.” “Oh, I like that.” He laughed a little. “That dress looks amazing on you. How did you know blue is my favorite color?” You can’t believe he’s actually flirting with you. You keep your smile up and joke that you’re a mind reader. You two continue to talk as the night goes on. Having more drinks here and there, celebrating. Around 3:30 Niall complains that he’s hungry and everyone agrees that they want food or sleep. Having never found your friends you decide to leave with them.

Harry refuses to let you drive home. “I know how much you’ve had to drink and I can’t allow you to drive.” He says with a smile, enjoying the control he has with your keys in his hand. “You can come with me in the cab Y/N.” Zayn offers. You agree with a smirk and say goodbye to the rest of the group. “I had a lovely time, thank you. Get home safely.” You wave to them as you get in the backseat. “I don’t want to be too forward, but do you think you may wanna come to my place tonight?” Zayn asks. You hesitate a little shocked, but agree. This was why you left the house and he was too attractive to just leave. When you arrive at his place he offers you some food, but you decline. He surprisingly didn’t make any move that was sexual. He simply talked to you and seemed genuinely interested, which was definitely okay with you. Before you knew it the sun was peeking through the clouds in the sky.

“You know the light is shining on you perfectly right now. I couldn’t have asked for a better birthday present than you Y/N.” His words make you blush. “Do you think we could see each other again? Maybe a date with dinner or, like, a show or something?” “I’d like that Zayn.” He smiled just a little before slowly moving in and kissing your lips.