Harry- Kinky Kik (sexual)

You cannot sleep. You grab your phone from your side and open up instagram. Might as well see who’s posting right now. You scroll through a lot of shout outs. Finally you came across actual pictures of the boys. Someone posted about Liam’s growing hair. “Of course his hair is growing, that’s what hair does.” you think. You see another post of a really bad edit. The picture was blurry and you couldn’t read any of the text. You see people commented that it was so good and that she was amazing. You roll your eyes and continue scrolling. You see a picture of Harry sleeping. The comment read “If only I could sleep right now. Someone kik me please. @/h_edstyles” You weren’t going to bed anytime soon.

            You kik the person “I can’t sleep either =/” and “guess that makes us twins” You don’t get a response quickly so you go to your favorite dirty imagines account to see if they posted. You see the last story they posted was of Harry and you begin to read. Just as the story heats up your phone vibrates, alerting you of the stranger’s response. You open it up and read “sorry, went to get a drink hoping it would help” and “it didn’t” You type back “I started reading a dirty imagine of Harry to keep myself occupied haha” You go back to instagram and continue reading as you await their response. It was a really good one. Harry took charge, but in a loving way. You were getting major feels and continued reading after your phone vibrated. When you finished, you felt kind of uncomfortable talking to the stranger, seeing as your state of being changed.

            You read “nice =] what is it about?” Maybe talking about it with them would lessen it. “Harry coming home from rehearsal and wanting you badly. Gave me too many feels!!!” “=] I understand your pain.” You smile at the reply. “what’s your name?” “Y/N. you?” “You wouldn’t believe me.” That was an odd response. “?? Why not?” “cause most dont” How were you supposed to respond to that? “ok?” “Harry” you giggle at your screen. “no wonder haha” Your phone buzzed “I told you ;)” “well you can’t say that without proof” “check my official instagram” You raise an eyebrow at the message and tap back to instagram. You go on Harry Style’s account and see a picture was just posted 15 seconds ago. The comment read “heading to sleep xx” You freeze at the proof you asked for, the vibration of your phone breaking you free.

            “Our secret ;) what’s your number? I’ll give you a call.” You quickly type your number, throwing any doubt out your mind and raising your hopes extremely high. After a few minutes you begin to type back, calling them out on being a liar. Before you can send it your phone begins to vibrate. A blocked caller id showed and you answered quietly. “Hello?” “Hey Y/N” Yeah that was the British accent you were hearing: the same one you heard a million times in the videos you watched repeatedly of Harry Styles. “Harry? From One Direction?” you say trying not to be too loud. Everyone was sleeping for crying out loud. “Yeah.” You can just hear his smile through the phone. You two flirted for quite a while. You were learning, first hand, how true he was in the interviews.

            “So did you ever finish that dirty imagine you were reading about me?” he asks after the small talk had finished. You feel your cheeks redden, first at his question, then at the thought of the imagine itself. “You think you could tell me what it was about…in detail?” You catch on to his meaning and smirk. “Harry are you being a horny boy right now?” you tease. “Is that a yes?” “How about I tell you what I imagine?” you emphasize the I. “I’m listening.” He says. Yes. You had phone sex with Harry Styles. You told him how badly you desired the taste of his cock. How you wanted nothing more than to strip his body naked and ride him until you couldn’t hold yourself up anymore.

You heard Harry’s hand pump himself as you described how wet you were for him and how tightly you wrapped around your fingers. You even heard his breath increase pace right before he released, which was caused by his hearing you come. “Hold on a sec. I have to clean myself off.” He said when he caught his breath. You giggled to yourself, believing the moment was so unreal. When he returned, he promised to meet you and you happily agreed. “Looking forward to the day I don’t have to imagine.” Was your clever response after Harry texted you his actual number.