Chapter 4 - MOOSE CLOAK!

- Next Day -

Groggily I open my eyes, slowly blinking as I reach out for my bottle of water I keep next to my bedroll. My hand fumbling until it suddenly hits my hand with force startling me out of my grogginess.

Eyes awake and alert I sit up still in my sleeping bag and look at the bottle. "Didn't I.. I forgot this at the table last night..." My eyes look down at the bottle and I hum, squinting at the object.

"Hm...." Holding my hand out, I think of grabbing my other bottle-

It's flung across the room right into my hand making my eyes widen. "HOLY SHIT, I CAN USE THE FORCE!" This has been my all-time lazyness dream. Holy fuck, okay I need to start training right away. I want to be able to force push a boulder MILES.

"Okay, addition to plan. Make a deer skin Jedi outfit." I nod once agreeing with myself. "Time for breakfast." I get out of my sleeping bag and grab some jerky and water.

- Forest -

Running through the forest, falling leaves occasionally smacking me in the face. Making me sputter out in disgust, I leap over a fallen log and keep my ears peeled. Okay Samuel Winchester, where are you?

I've been running through woods for a solid guestimated hour now. Fuck I need a watch. I grumble mentally until I hear the sound of water being sloshed around. Stopping I raise a brow and turn to run towards the sound.

I find a swampy marshland and spot a moose on the other side of the yuckiness. "Hehehe.." I cackle like a gremlin as I hold my hand out. Mentally grabbing the antler and pulling it towards me.

The moose startles and let's out a weird sound as it tugs against the invisible force. I scowl as I keep trying to pull it before giving up. "Fine, you won't come alive I'll just drag your paralyzed body!" I mentally envision myself tearing it's spinal cord just above the shoulders apart, a second later the moose drops limp. Unable to move it's legs, paralyzed from the head down. It bellows out in distress as I just stare at it.

"Holy fuck nuggets. Never thought I would be a sith....Come to the dark side they said.." I mentally grab the mooses head and pull, it's easy to move now that it's limp. "It would be fun they said... Dew it they said.. we have cookies they said.."

-

Finally I get the mooses body and sigh loudly. "Sorry fella, nothing will be wasted except your guts.." I lean down and bite down on his neck, drinking it's blood and draining it dry until I feel it's heart stop. Wiping my mouth clean with a scrap piece of cloth, I stand back up. "Thank fuck I brought the blood bag." Grabbing my nasty backpack I have been using to hold meat when I hunt, I plop it on the ground as I grab my knife. "And so hell begins." I whimper out as my shoulders slouch. At least my zoomie speed will make this easier.

- Two Hours Later -

(WARNING, MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT AND PEDOFILIA)

After two-ish hours of slicing meat and gathering moose pee in a bottle. I finally have all the stuff I need, plus a decent pile of innards for the local wildlife. Though I do need to hold the mooses decapitated and skinned head over my shoulders to bring it back. Using it's antlers over my shoulders to hold it as I run. I'm gonna make it into a trophy mount! My first moose