- 55

| Chapter Fifty - Five — Prapaisky in 55 years | M

"Tell me yes."

Minghao nods, scooting back onto the table to get a more comfortable position, Mingyu stepping into the space between his legs.

They begin to undress each other. Minghao practically rips Mingyu's shirt off out of desperation.

He needed this and he needed this bad.

It's been too long.

"Fuck," He curses under his breath, snaking his hands into Mingyu's hair and tugging as he bites at his lower lip.

Mingyu presses his hands flat on Minghao's
chest, pushing him down to hit the surface of the table harshly. He's surprised he doesn't get a concussion, "I want you to remember this," He tells him, "Remember the pain. Remember the pleasure I'm about to give you," He leans over, pressing opened mouth kisses along the skin of his collarbone, "The pleasure we're about to give each other,"

"God," Minghao's chest heaves in anticipation, drawing out a whine when Mingyu steps away to retrieve what he can only assume was lube and condoms— the usual sex accessories. He also wants to punch Mingyu in the face for storing these literally everywhere.

Minghao catches his wrist, "Don't,"

Mingyu furrows his brows, "Don't?"

Minghao tugs him right back to his spot, lashes flickering as he gazes over every possible inch of Mingyu's face, "Want this to last for days," He whispers, thumb tracing Mingyu's bottom lip. He rests their foreheads together, "Want to feel you every minute of every day until I get to see you again," His breath hitches, "For real,"

"Jesus Christ," Mingyu dives in, slamming their lips together as he shrugs off the rest of Minghao's clothing. He pulls his pants down the boy's legs with such speed Minghao can practically taste his desperation.

"Is anybody gonna walk in?" Minghao had totally forgot the risks of fucking in a public space. Mingyu made his brain feel fuzzy.

Mingyu takes Minghao's lip between his teeth, caressing his hair so softly, "It's sealed shut, remember?" He says, "It can only be opened from the inside,"

Minghao nods in understanding, "Thank god," And he's sitting up, pulling Mingyu's pants down his legs as he kisses him. They only get to his knees, but Minghao doesn't give a shit, "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon—"

And then—

Bliss.

Minghao throws his head back with a wretched groan, trembling in Mingyu's hold as the older man begins to move like his life depends on it. Minghao feels weightless, absolutely sluggish in Mingyu's arms.

It's painful. It fucking hurts, but Minghao has never wanted anything more.

"O-Oh my g-god," Mingyu's got him a stuttering mess. His tongue feels like it's a thousand pounds. He feels like his body is on fire and he wants to throw up a million moans until he can't take it anymore. He wants this to last forever but he knows that's impossible.

"Fuck," Mingyu sighs shakily into Minghao's skin, nipping at his throat hungrily.

Minghao trails his fingertips down Mingyu's chest, and amidst reaching the lower dip of his abs, he frowns at the feeling of rough gauze, "I'm sorry," He apologizes, slinging an arm around Mingyu's neck for leverage as his free hand caresses the old wound.

Mingyu looks between them, sighing, "Don't be. You had to do it," He tells him, pressing their foreheads together after he kisses him so gently as if he were a piece of glass, "You're here with me now,"