Anger, Rage, Fury (Part 2)

Pairing: Z/G (Father-daughter Relationship)

TW: Verbal/ Emotional/ Psychological Abuse, Past Childhood Trauma, C-PTSD, Daddy Issues

Ziva David/ Leroy Jethro Gibbs POV (Third Person Omniscient)

____________________________________________________________

Summary:

Sequal to Shaking, Quaking, Terrified

Ziva in rage. Gibbs being patient and kind to her. (The best father award goes to him)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, Gibbs knew Ziva was not going to function properly after that terrible incident, no person in the right mind could, not even a trained assassin, so the father figure brought Ziva to his home so he could look after her for the night. Gibbs led his unresponsive girl up the front steps of his porch and through the front door to his house. 

Ziva was dazed to the outside world, reliving the trauma in her own mind, processing and debating the unexpected events that had just happened not so long ago in the bullpen of NCIS headquarters. Her hair draped across her shoulders like a curtain slightly hiding her face as her shoulders slumped forward. She was triggered, retraumatized by her father once again and now she was on high alert and wound up tightly even if the threat had been resolved in the meantime.

Gibbs was enraged at how Ziva's father treated her, he was angry for her. The marine would love nothing but to track him down through the darkest, filthiest garbage dump of a place and grab Eli Daivd that bastard, son of a bitch by the collar to punch his face out, kick his guts out, dismember his body with his bare hands and bury all the evidence just like the revenge he did for his other girls (Pedro Hernandez), Ziva was as important as they were to him. He was that angry.

As she was no longer under threat of Eli David, the monster that he was, the fear quickly turned into rage. After so long of being tortured under his command since she was a little kid, like the way she hid from him in of being hurt- in fear of her father in general, the anger that was pent up and repressed for all her life was finally surfacing and starting to bubble up as blood boiled in her veins like a volcano.

Gibbs could see the slaughter of rage through her dark eyes as he observed that she stood silently beside him sluggishly watching his movements while he settled down for the night as fury blazed through her mind. She was uncommunicative as she was tearing at the seams trying to keep herself together from exploding from the violent storm swirling through her mind. 

"Ziver," Gibbs cautiously started as he gently grabbed her arm dangling limply by her side, trying to get her attention without startling the trained assassin. "Come sit on the couch with me." He invited her to sit, hoping she could calm down from the stressful day. So slowly Ziva followed his footsteps and sat down closely beside him on the couch.

"What's going on in your mind huh?" He swiped her hair out of her face tenderly as his calloused fingers ever so slightly grazed her cheek and tucked it behind her ear as he smiled kindly at her, hoping she would tell him what she was feeling even though he knew she was just as conserved as he was and never talked about it with anyone.

"I... I..." She shook her head furiously at Gibbs, she curled up into herself, tucking her knees up to her chin, hiding inside herself and curling up into a ball. Her brain was not working, there was too much anger to form even a simple sentence, it was even harder in English since it was not her first language. She was no good with words, just like Gibbs was.

She just wanted to scream her head off as frustration settled in from the feeling of helplessness and powerlessness to do anything about being hurt by her father again, she didn't like feeling weak and frail at all. Her emotions were scrambled, the anger, the frustration, the feeling of wanting to bawl her eyes out and scream till she saw stars... But she couldn't.