"Don't touch him."

Requested by Floractic

TW/ CW: past abusive relationships, drinking, touching without consent. Hunter (Dreams EX)

Dream has Atelophobia (fear of imperfection) - Someone with this disorder may be terrified of making mistakes, or go to great lengths to avoid new situations because they can't guarantee that they'll succeed.

//- George -\\

"Oh baby! What about these?"

I pointed at a bag of popcorn that was mixed, as me and Dream (my beautiful boyfriend) couldn't decide what snacks to have.

"Oh- yeah we can have those bub. 'm really excited about tonight."

I hummed and grabbed two bags placing them in the shopping cart. Me and Dream were having a movie night and I wanted everything to be perfect.

Me and Dream were dating, but we hadn't ever done anything more than hold hands and hug. I was fine with that, obviously, but I wanted to ask if we could have our first kiss.

You see, last year just before I had moved in with him, Dream had gotten out of an extremely abusive relationship with sapnaps help. I felt horrible I couldn't do anything more than tell him he'd be ok and that I would be there soon.

"Bub? Are you ok..? You spaced out for like five minutes."

"Oh- yeah darling I'm ok. Cmon let's go."

I dragged him away and looked around, having a paranoid feeling about me. I had a feeling that someone was watching me. Or more specifically, Dream. I thought nothing of it as Dream squeezed my hand and looked at me with support and comfort.

I kissed his forehead softly, and pushed the shopping cart. As the hour went on, me and Dream walked around the store grabbing whatever other snacks Dream wanted.

"Baby I- why are you getting me so much stuff..?"

I sighed, looking over at Dream with sorrow in my eyes. I carried on emptying the shopping cart, even with Dreams muttered protested.

"Babe. You deserve these things.. you deserve to have all of your comfort foods without anyone judging you."

I rubbed his arm encouragingly, seeing his eyes dart around the massive room. My eyebrows furrowed and looked at where he was looking. There was nothing out of the ordinary so I squeezed his arm and went to pay.

//- Dream -\\

I watched as George walked past me and towards the end of the cashier area.

"Love can you pack the groceries away please?"

I nodded vigorously, and rushed past him to grab some bags and began aggressively putting them away. I wanted to rush so George wasn't waiting for too long.
I was also rushing so we could leave as fast as possible because Hunter (my abusive ex) was in the store and he was looking at me the entire time.

"Babe, slow down there's no rush."

"Sorry.. I just really wanna get home."

"Ok that's fine. Here let me help you."

He grabbed a bag as well, apologising to the cashier and being helping me with placing the small amount of the remaining groceries.

We finished and walked out, George pushing the shopping cart that held the bags and I held the top of his hand. As we walked out I kept my head down, not wanting Hunter to be able to see and follow me.