Cast

Requested by n1ckxch4r

Image:

TW/CW: Broken bone, hospital//- George -\\

//- George -\\

"Sweetheart, you need to be more careful! Now you've got a broken arm!"

Dream sheepishly smiled, looking at me with those cute puppy eyes i fell in love with all those years ago. I scoffed, smiling at him as I grabbed the hand of the wrist that WASN'T in a cast. We thanked the doctor and walked out of the hospital. 

"Does your wrist feel ok?"

"It's really itchy.. It's so annoyinggg..."

I chuckled, stopping when we got out of the hospital's reception doors. I pulled Dream towards a medium sized plant pot. Dream looked up at me, confusion very clearly plastered on to his face. I cupped his cheek, rubbing his cheek softly with my thumb. I pressed my lips against Dreams, making him smile. 

"Georgeeee!" 

"What? 'm just kissing you!"

"I wanna go home, cmon!"

I began to laugh even more as Dream intertwined our fingers together, pulling me towards our car. 

Guessing you're wondering how Dream broke his wrist? 

//- Third person ~ A couple of hours earlier -\\

Dream was doing the dishes, because George was on the couch editing and it was Dreams turn to do the dishes in the first place. 

It was becoming slightly annoying for the younger, because the water was spilling out of the sink and onto his top and onto the floor. He kept on grabbing a dish cloth and wiping the counter where the water was sat, since the stomach of his top was soaking wet. 

"Dreamm! I'm done editing! Are you almost done?" 

"Yeah! I just have a couple of pieces of cutlery left to do. It'll only take me a minute!" 

Dream turned back to the sink, grabbing one of the 5 cutlery pieces left in the once boiling hot but now lukewarm water. Washing the cutlery didn't take long, maybe like a minute or two. He pulled the plug of the sink and began to wipe down the counter that surrounded it, because of the amount of water and foam that had been spilt. 

When the sink was finally empty, he walked towards two small towel baskets, where they kept the clean/ unused towels in one and the dirty/ used ones in the other. 
Dream began to walk back towards the sink, so that he could walk into the lounge/ living room to go and sit with George. What Dream did not notice was the medium sized puddle of water  where he was walking. 

This very obviously made Dream slip. 

He desperately grabbed onto the recently wiper counter, because of the recent amount of water having been wiped away, his hand slipped  off and he placed his hand on to the ground in order to catch himself. 

Instead, he felt a sharp pain shoot through his arm; and he could have sworn he heard something (what that something was he had no idea) in his wrist snap. 

"AH FUCK! George!"

Dream yelled to George, on the verge of tears. George rushed into the kitchen, and then immediately to Dreams side when he saw his boyfriend on the floor, clutching his wrist in pain. 

George helped Dream up off of the floor and out of the house, driving the two to the doctor. 

//- Dream -\\

"Ok love, we're home. What do you wanna do?"

"Cuddle?" 

George nodded, going and sitting on the couch and holding his hand out of me to grab. I smiled, grabbing his hand and allowing him to pull me onto the couch. He rubbed my shoulder gently, kissing my temple and intertwining our fingers. 

"Is your hand ok?"

"Yeah.. just a  little sore." 

George nodded, resting his head on top of my own. We sat like that for a while until i got bored and started to very gently draw on to my cast.

"Can i draw on your cast too?"

"Yeah! Here's a pen bub."

I passed George a pen and moved my wrist towards him. He began to draw small stars and love hearts on my cast, and then drew two blob characters, which resembled my own youtube icon, and a version that looked like George. 

"Thats cute! Thank you for helping me bub.." 

"Of course sweetheart.. i love you."

"Love you too.."

//- End -\\

763 words

lol sorry this was short, i thought this would be a really short and sweet chapter based off of the request. 

Back on the grind, so thank you to everyone who was being supportive of my break/ absense! 

I hope you enjoyed it!

Requests---->

BYEEE