Behind the Camera (Pt2)

Original and pt2 requested by Celestial135 / AngelValley35

Image:

Summary of pt1: Dream is sweeter/ cuddly/ whatever u wanna say than people think off camera

Summary of pt1: Dream is sweeter/ cuddly/ whatever u wanna say than people think off camera. Not like an annoying soft, but he acts more like a bottom than people expect. None of his fans knew, until once he walked in and started cuddling with a very confused George on stream. 

//- George -\\

Me and Dream were currently cuddling. Whilst I was recording with Sapnap. We were both trying to make Dream feel more comfortable being all cuddly or like- bottom-ish (??) on camera. I had my face cam on, but I could easily just not add it in. I was planning on showing Dream the recording before I started editing anything, just so that he had a choice.

Me and Sapnap were just playing creative minecraft, testing out new updates to the game and mods we had found etc. Dream was sick, so he wasn't feeling the whole 'playing minecraft/ recording' thing today. And I didn't want him being on his own when he was sick. So I let him sit on my lap and cuddle with me whilst I play. 

"Not gonna lie- this is really boring." - Sapnap blurted out, making me scoff.

"Stop complaining. Better than sitting doing nothing isn't it?" - I responded, hearing Sapnap scoff back. 

"Well you have a cuddle buddy! I want someone to cuddle with me bro." - Sapnap whined. 

I looked down at Dream, who was (as of right now) sound asleep. Knowing Dream though, he'd wake up soon. I hope anyway. He's usually a light sleeper, but I wasn't sure about when he's sick. 

"Get one of the cats to cuddle with you. I'm going to try and find a different mod we can try." - G 

I scrolled through a mods website, trying to find any that caught my eye. I was scrolling through for quite a while, and I could hear Sapnap practically wrestling with one of the cats on the other end of the call. It made me laugh, but I tried my best to keep quiet whilst Dream was asleep next to me. 
Eventually, when Sapnap was finally back from his mini Cat VS Man wrestling match, I had found a mod that might be cool to try. 

"I think I found one. It's a Morph Mod. We could do like a hide and seek kind of thing?" - I suggested.

"Naomi! Stay still it's just me! I'm the one who literally adopted you!" - Sapnap scrambled to keep Naomi under control.
"Oh- Yeah sure sounds cool!" - He answered me, seeming to have given up on keeping Naomi in his room to cuddle.

I scoffed and sent the mod to Sapnap so that we could both download it onto our PCs. We began to play, almost immediately becoming bored of the hide and seek and just seeing who could make each other laugh more. 
I repeatedly checked up on Dream; making sure that his temperature was still at a normal temperature, making sure I hadn't woken him up and just checking up on him in general. He was fine thankfully. 

//- When The Recording Was Done -\\

"Right, that should be enough footage to make a video with. I'm gonna go shower, have fun with Dream." - Sapnap spoke, almost immediately logging off after he finished his sentence.

I left the discord call and looked down at Dream, who had been asleep the entire time. Surprisingly. He was wearing an Oklahoma hoodie, the same one he wore when he first acted like this on camera. 
I decided to wake Dream up, for two reasons really. 
1. So that I could ask him if he wanted me to add the face cam footage or not.
2. Just so that we could lay in bed or on the couch. 

"Dream. Dream, my love, wake up please." - I whispered, lightly shaking Dream's body. 

Dream whined and nuzzled his face closer into my neck, making me smile. I grabbed his waist gently and moved his body, just so that I could cup his cheek and make him look at me. Dream looked up at me and sighed, nodding.

"I just wanted to ask if you wanted me to put face cam footage in my video. And I wanted to ask if you wanted to go lay down on the couch or in bed." - I asked, rubbing Dreams face with my thumb.

"Uh- I don't really care if you put face cam footage on. Like you can- but can we just talk about it in the morning..? I'm too tired to care..
Also yes- I do want to lie in bed." - Dream muttered, getting up off of my lap and rubbing his eye. 

I smiled and got up as well, taking Dreams hand and walking towards his room, since his bed was definitely comfier. 
When we got there, we both climbed into Dreams bed and cuddled up together. Even Patches ended up coming to lie with us. It was like we were a little family.

I was happy Dream trusted me enough to act like this around me. 
I was happy I could help him act like this on camera. 

I am happy to be with him. 
My Dream. 

//- End -\\

917 words

lol this is short for me- anyway.
Two chaps in one day?? YAY :D 

Requests are closed!

QNA questions are welcome! 

I hope you enjoyed!
Byee!! :D