Concert

Requested by Celestial135 

Set at Dreams first concert

//- Dream -\\

"What if I fuck it up George..? What if people don't like it- what if-"

"Dream! You'll be amazing. Now go."

George watched as I walked out onto the stage. My ears were deafened by the yelling of all the fans who had payed to come and see me. Me hands became clammy as I walked over to the microphone, almost falling over it and stumbling over to stand up straight. I breathed slowly in and out and began speaking.

"Hi Guys! Thanks for coming!"

The concert started from there, with me singing multiple songs from my 'To Whoever Wants To Hear.' album. I sang my songs in no specifically planned order;

•Everest
•Slow Down
•Invincible (like you)
•Paranoid
•Kind of love
•Until I end up dead

As 'Until I end up dead' finished, the music switched to Spotlight.' If I'm being honest, 'Spotlight' was about George, as was paranoid. I swallowed as I began getting ready to sing.

(Play the song if it works- if not just Spotify it or smt idk)

As I opened my mouth to sing, I heard George's voice begin to sing instead. I turned in shock as George walked onto stage with a microphone in his hand.
The music carried on playing, all the crowd was silent, staring in between me and George.

The riff at the start was coming to an end. I was frozen. I couldn't speak. Why was George coming on stage and singing? Not that I didn't want him to. It was just confusing.

"I'll be your number 1 fan. You're the only one I stan, got me screaming in the front row."

George began to walk towards me, past the bad players.

"I'll be there anytime I can, with a ticket in my hand, be together 'till the credits roll."

When the "ooo" came along, George was standing right next to me. I turned a tinted red, wondering what was going on.

"Look in your eyes like wow.. they always shine bright.. I seem the lime light. I can't describe that glow~"

I barely had time to process what was happening before the chorus started.

"I WANNA PUT YOU IN THE SPOTLIGHT! Turn off the cameras now you're all mine."

I gulped, as George somehow became closer to me than he was before, still singing. And staring into my eyes.

"Make you a superstar in my mind, my mind.. Cause it's your show.. I wanna put you in the spotlight. We close the curtains now it's our time. Cause your a shooting star in my sky, my sky and you should know~"

My breath hitched as he grabbed onto my hand. I could (surprisingly) faintly hear the screams of fans, George being my main focus.

"Red carpet, rolling down the road. That's why your the leading roll. Windows tinted, so they can't see."

"I'll follow anywhere you go, watch the door so they can't see."

I saw George's gaze linger to my lips, then flutter back up.

"Yelling 'No paparazzi!'"

As the "ooo" appeared, George's eyes were locked with mine. I still hadn't said anything, instead just standing there.

"Look in your eyes like ooo~ they always shine bright. I see the lime light.

I cant describe that glow.."

He grabbed my hand with his free one, having let go of it to switch hands holding the microphone.

"I WANNA PUT YOU IN THE SPOTLIGHT! Turn off the cameras now your all mine. Make you a superstar in my mind.. my mind. Cause it's your show.."

It felt nice, hearing George's voice singing a song, that was meant for him.

"I wanna put you in the spotlight, we close the curtains now it's our time."

The way he spoke seemed to emphasis the word 'our' which got me confused. Maybe he liked me? Liked me the way I liked him?

"Cause you're a shooting star in my sky, my sky. And you should know~"

The music calmed, as did George's grip on my hand.

"A celebrity in my head, a superstar in my bed.

(My bed)

Make it a scene it's your set. So remember me when I said:

I WANNA PUT YOU IN THE SPOTLIGHT! Turn off the cameras now you're all mine, make you a superstar in my mind, my mind.. cause it's your show~"

He cupped my cheek swiftly, making me turn more pink (if that was even possible.)

"I wanna put you in the spotlight, we close the curtains now it's our time."

He again made emphasis on the word 'our.'

"Cause your a shooting star in my sky, my sky. And you should know.."

As the song ended, he pulled me into a soft kiss. With no warning. But I didn't pull away. I melted into it, this was what I wanted for so long now- and it's finally coming true. When we broke the kiss, the fans roared with applause and cheer. We both chuckled softly, hearing things like:

"Dnf is real!"

"Oh my god finally."

Etc, etc. George looked back at me, smiling brighter than I had seen in a while.

"Would you be my boyfriend Dream..?"

"Of course you idiot."

//- End -\\

910+ words

When I tell you this irritated me so much- but it's fine.

Oh my god 3 updates today?? I'm blessing you all. And the ppl requesting these are blessing me cause I have no ideas ✌️

Hope you enjoyed!

Suggestions——>

BYEEE