Cuddles

Requested by Capybara_box

Cute, short and full of fluff

//- Third person -\\

Dream and George's day had been extremely eventful. They had streamed about it an hour or two after they got up, and the stream lasted about four and a half hours.

Then the pair had gone shopping to get some food for the house, as they were rubbing out. The brunette put everything away and cooked as the Floridian edited a new video he planned to release soon.
When the brunette was finished cooking and feeding both Patches and Sapnap he held two plates full of food in his hands; one for both him and his loving boyfriend each.

George knocked on the door, saying that he was unable to open it himself due to the lack of hand ability he had in the moment. The Floridian heard his boyfriend's words and scrambled to open the door.

"Hi bub. 'm almost done editing."

"Baby, eat please. I made you one of your favourites."

The lover of the brunette groaned but even still grabbed the plate and began to walk to his desk. The actual brunette followed closely behind and sat on the arm of his lovers chair.

They both ate, not in silence though. It was never a silent moment with the two men together.

They talked about their day and what they planned to do tomorrow; both collectively agreeing to chill out and do nothing.
The plates and forks that were used, dumped onto Dreams desk with little care along with the many plastic bottles and other random items that didn't quite belong in there.

George and Dream made their way onto Dreams bed, George laying down first and Dream laying beside him.

The smaller began to drag his hands through the tallers hair and down his next repeatedly, all whilst whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

//- End -\\

340+ words

Really short and cute- I wanna get out as much as I can cause not gonna for a while cause of school.

Haha kill me now.

Hope you enjoyed!

Suggestions——>

BYEEE