Fever

Requested by Life_is_slay

Image:

Fever (so I can make the chapter look longer-): A temperature taken using a mouth thermometer (oral temperature) that's 100 F (37

Fever (so I can make the chapter look longer-): A temperature taken using a mouth thermometer (oral temperature) that's 100 F (37.8 C) or higher is generally considered to be a fever. Depending on what's causing a fever, other fever signs and symptoms may include: Sweating. Chills and shivering

//- Third Person -\\

Dream.

Known for always being sick.
No matter what.

Guess what? He's sick again. For like the first time this month. But it's only the start of February so- he'll probably get sick like 10 more times before March.

Dream hated being sick, because the majority of it was horrible.
The feeling of your sweaty palms and forehead, your hair sticking to your forehead. The constant feeling of fatigue and after feeling of throwing up in the back of your throat. The lack of energy that you can't even get out of bed.

The list could go on for ages. There were so many cons to being sick.

But there was one thing about being sick that Dream enjoyed. One pro to being sick was having his boyfriend there to comfort him.
He loved the feeling of George's hand rubbing his back whilst he threw up. George giving him soup and medicine. George just sitting with him, being there with him.

It made being sick MUCH more bearable. For Dream anyway.

//- George -\\

"Dream.. I brought you some soup."

I frowned, seeing Dream lay in bed. He looked so weak and so tired. I walked towards him, placing the bowl of soup on the bedside table and removing the cold towel from Dreams forehead.

"I need to take your temperature again baby.. Then you need to have some of your soup.."

"No.."

"Dream.. I need to. I'm sorry.."

I heard Dream huff, making me frown even more. I brought his cold and pale hand up to my lips and kissed the back of his hand gently. I smiled softly as I watched a small smile creep its way onto Dreams' already flushed face.

I grabbed the thermometer from the bedside table and pressed it into his ear, making him squirm in discomfort. I ran my hand through his hair as I looked at the temperature.

"40*C"

40 degrees and his shivering? Even under the duvet and in a hoodie..

"It's still above 37 degrees love.. You'll need to take some more medicine."

"Nooo.."

I smiled meekly, feeling horrible as I placed the cold towel back onto his forehead and the thermometer back on the bedside table. I grabbed the bowl of soup and put a spoon full up to Dreams lips.

"Dream.. Please try and eat some.. Even if it's just a couple of spoonfuls.."

I smiled lovingly as Dream opened his mouth to eat the spoon full of soup. I brought the spoon to his lips a couple more times, before he said he'd had enough.

"Thank you for eating baby. You wanna cuddle?"

"Mhmm.. please.."

I nodded, moving the bowl back onto the bedside table before climbing into bed with Dream. I pulled the covers over both of our bodies and pulled his body towards my own. I rested his back on my stomach and my chin in his hair as I stroked his arm gently.

"How you feeling babe?"

"Okay.. I guess.."

"Do you need to throw up?"

"No..I don't think.."

"Ok baby.. I'll put the heated blanket on so that you're a little warmer."

"Thanks.."

I hummed, kissing the top of his head before I leant over to turn the heated blanket on. It was basically something to keep the bed warmer during winter and stuff. I guess. I don't know.

"It's on now babe. Sleep well.."

//- End -\\

656 words

lol a chapter cause i haven't posted all weekend i don't think.

LOOK WHAT I GOT TODAYYYY!!!!

I GOT A CUTE LITTLE BOBA TEDDY!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH :D

I hope you enjoyed!

Requests——>

BYEEEE