Help

Requested by n1ckxch4r

Image:

They changed their name on the app so that's why it's different in the picture

Cringey title

More mpreg cause I can! Do I need to put the definition??? I'm not gonna it's fine.

Married DNF AU

Warning- I couldn't find any like pregnancy stuff on TikTok- mainly cause I don't have TikTok.
But I found a video off of YouTube and I'm basing this off of that :)

//- Third Person -\\

Dream was currently 8 months pregnant. And boy was it difficult. His stomach was making every day task's extremely difficult, and making Dream much more dependent on His husband George.

"George! Can you help me please?"

"Of course my love. What do you need help with?"

George watched as his husband pointed up at a plate, and looked over at George. Basically he was asking if he could help him get a plate.

"Of course love."

Dream smiled as George reached for the plate, being able to get it with ease. When George placed the plate on the counter top, he was met with Dreams arms wrapped around his own.

"Thank you.."

"It's no problem baby, first of all; you're my husband. Second of all; you're pregnant. Obviously I'm going to help you."

The two stood in the kitchen together as Dream finished off making what he was going to eat. He offered to make something for George as well, but he didn't want anything.

The two sat down on the couch, watching Kung Fu Panda on Netflix. As Dream ate his dinner, George sat him on his right leg and rubbed his stomach slowly, being extremely gentle and loving.

"So sweetheart.. how are you feeling about everything?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"With the birth and stuff. We've had your hospital bag packed for a while, but are you nervous about the baby being early or late?"

"No, I'm not. Are you worried? Because if you are we'll be fine.."

George smiled, nuzzling his forehead against the side of Dreams hair. He inhaled and began to smell Dreams lavender shampoo and conditioner.

"I'm a little worried yeah.. but I know we'll be fine. It's just a little thing at the back of my head you know?"

"Yeah I get it. Don't worry bub.."

Dream nuzzled his head into George's hair, placing his plate next to his as George held his hands in Dreams.

//—\\

Dream and George walked around the clothing isles of Walmart, buying some more baby clothes. The two were looking for some female baby clothes, since they were having a girl.

"Oh- what about this George? It's cute right?"

Dream held up a small footed onesie, with some lavender fabric and white polka dots. George smiled, resting his arms on the shopping carts handle.

"That is cute! You can put it in the cart if you want?"

Dream nodded and smiled, quickly putting the onesie into the cart. He continued to look around the isle; finding a small pair of ear muffs, a small bobble hat, some gloves and a dino onesie.

Dream began to find all of the dinosaur themed girl clothes, which weren't a lot compared to the boys clothes but it was something.

"Are you just grabbing anything dino themed?"

"Yeah.. I like dinosaurs.. and they'd look cute on our baby girl!"

"Of course they would my love.. cmon then, I'll help you."

The two men began to grab anything dino themed and put it in the cart, eventually leaving when they had found everything they wanted.

//—\\

"Are you definitely sure you want a hospital birth Dream?"

George spoke as he shoved the last thing in Dreams hospital bag, zipping it up and dumping it at the front door.

Dream nodded from where he sat, fiddling with his fingers as he began to speak.

"I definitely do want a hospital birth.. but I don't know if the doctors will let both you AND my mom in there.. and I want you both there with me.."

"Oh honey.. If they don't let us both in then I'll stay outside yeah? Have you told your mom that you want her in the delivery room?"

Dream nodded, moving his body to the side to be able to hug George. The two adjusted their positions on the couch, so that Dream was able to see George but still hug him.

"I have told my mom. And she said it's fine. She's just worried about you not being able to support me whilst it's all going on."

"I'll still be there sweetheart.. but if you aren't allowed more than one person in the delivery room, I'd be more than happy to wait outside. It IS your mother after all."

Dream nodded once more, smiling and moving his head slightly so he could kiss George's jaw. The two sat in the couch, talking about how it would be if either George or Dreams mom went on the delivery room, just in case the two weren't both allowed in.

They eventually decided on letting Dreams mom in if both her and George weren't allowed, and that Dreams mom would come and get George as soon as the baby was delivered.

"Good plan?"

"Yeah.. love you.."

"Love you too baby. Sleep well, I know you are so tired.."

Dream fell asleep on the couch with George rubbing his back gently, kissing his forehead and whispering sweet words of comfort into his ears.

//- End -\\

937 Words

lol sorry if this seemed like it was kinda rushed- I wanted to get another chapter out before I go back to school so :)

I hope you enjoyed!

Requests——>

BYEEE