Vampire's love

My own idea :)

I have no titlesss :c

Vampire George
Wolf hybrid Dream

(Could be related to hotel translyvania??? idk) 

Just go with it- I have this idea and no clue how to write it 

Lime

//- Third Person -\\

A vampire and a wolf hybrid. 

A likely pair or not? 
I don't really care it's your choice. 

George; a vampire who was incredibly wealthy and incredibly feared. He is truly at the top ranking of his species. He lived in a mansion, in a deep wood that no mortal dared to enter. Even the inhabitants of the wood refused to go near the vampires home. 

Dream; a wolf hybrid who was poor and rejected by all those of his kind. Basically he was at the bottom raking of his species. He knew of the vampires importance, but not of who the importance belonged to. And due to his.. lack of relevance to his kind, or to anyone in general, no one warned him of the dangers of going near the vampires home. 

So when the wolf knocked on the vampires door, only seeking warmth and shelter (at least for a night) the vampire was relatively shocked and to be honest, quite annoyed. When he answered the door, immediately going to tell whoever was outside to go away, he stopped himself. When the vampire caught sight of the frail and.. cute wolf in front of him, he allowed the male a chance to explain himself. 

"I'm sorry sir, but I am just trying to seek shelter.. if you could be so kind as to let me in, i would be forever in your debt."

The vampire didn't want to point it out, but could hear small stutters and sniffles coming from the wolf. George would have gladly let the wolf in already, but wanted to see what the wolf would do just for shelter (keeping in mind the "i would be forever in your debt" that the wolf had said).

"And why must you seek shelter here? Have you not a cave to shelter in or pack to shelter with?"

"Oh.. they do not- like me sir.. they think I am a waste of space to the pack, and that the only good thing about me is my looks.."

George, seeing what the wolves pack had meant just from the outfit that barely covered the blonde's feminine body, nodded and let the wolf in. He invited him to sit by the fire that had been recently lit, before he had been interrupted by the wolf, and offered him some drink. 

"Drink. Regain your strength."

The blonde nodded and thanked George, holding the cup with shaky hands. George watched intently as the blonde slowly drank, taking in his features. 
For someone who had seemingly been rejected by his type, the species had not been wrong about his beauty. Gorgeous emerald green eyes contrasted with the dirty blonde hair that covered them, fluffy and sensitive ears resting upon his head. Freckles dotted around his face as if they were either painted on or formed through the universe as a constellation. Gorgeous pink lips that looked exceedingly sweet and extremely kissable, and a neck that George would (if he could) instantly sink his teeth into. A tail that was swaying side to side gently, that was extremely fluffy, just like the ears.