On Accident

Requested by Celestial135

Image:

Boho theme: a free-spirited aesthetic that mixes different cultures and artistic expressions into an eclectic style with an emphasis on organic elements and nature

College AU

//- George -\\

"George- are you sure you'll be able to handle watching my apartment whilst I'm gone?"

"Yea- I'll be fine baby. Now go! I don't want you missing your flight."

Dream nodded, bringing me into a tight hug. I smiled, bringing Dream closer in the hug and kissing the top of his head lightly. We broke the hug, quickly sharing a loving kiss before Dream walked out of the house; smiling and waving with his one free hand.

Dream was flying out to his home country, Florida. His sister was hosting a family event and he wanted to go, and since his family didn't really know who I was i decided to stay at mine and Dreams apartment, with our cat Patches.

We had a lot of plants, which Dream mainly took care of when he could. I would help sometimes, due to how many there actually were, and that meant that I listened to Dream rant on and on about each plant and how to take care of them etc. Which I actually found pretty enduring. I sighed, walking to the couch to sit down and pulled my phone out.

- Dream (my boy) 💛 -

Have a safe flight love,
text me when you land <3
I'll see you when you get back

I will bub
I'll see you soon,
It's just a couple of days

Love you!

Love you too babe <3

<3

----

I smiled, switching my phone off and stroking Patches fur gently. I looked around at the decor in our apartment. All I needed to do was take care of these plants until Dream got back- which is only like four days.

I'm sure I'll be fine.

"Cmon Patches, lets get you some food."

Patches let out a small mewl, following me into the kitchen. As I opened the cupboard to retrieve Patches's food; my eyes lingered to a small folded up piece of paper with my name on it. I smiled, knowing it was most likely from Dream. Picking it up, I smiled at the writing.

George,

I know I can trust you but, i have to write down how to take care of my plants. Because you know nothing about them; respectfully.