Secrets

(GL's POV)

"A strawberry shake made with so much love for my lady", Taehyung said as he handed me a tall cup.

Since we're preparing for a comeback, we rarely accept show offers and guestings because we want to put all our attention to the next thing. I came up with the strategy so that we can continue producing the best songs.

Also, it's a time for us to forget they're celebrities for a while and be together being just ourselves.

I'm on a date with Taehyung right now, at the same place we went camping before. It has also been my rule to spend one week to visit their families, go on a vacation, or simply chill before we get into the stress.

"When did you make this?", I asked.
He leaned close to my face and whispered, "Secret."

I rolled my eyes and placed a straw on the drink. He moved closer to me and wrapped a blanket around us. I don't really see the point since we're only a few feet away from the bonfire, but whatever.

"Have you told them?", I asked.

He quickly turned to me. "What? Who? When? How-"

I cut him off by lightly slapping his face. "Your groupmates! About us."

He pouted. "Not yet. You know what, we should tell them together."

I rolled my eyes. "Who was it who bravely said he can do it alone?"

He cheekily smiled and pecked my cheek. "Sorry."

"But I think it's easier now", he continued.

"Hmm?"

"Namjoon is suspicious. I bet he knows, but he just doesn't bug me about it."

I shrugged. I'm now halfway in finishing my drink.

"How do you think everyone will react?", I asked.

He sighed. "Mixed. Some will be happy. Some won't like it. Some will criticize."

I turned to him and gave him a kiss. "But no matter what, you'll stay, right?"

He wrapped his arms around me. "Of course!"

He tickled my sides, earning a giggle from me.

"Hajima (stop it). Hajima", I said slapping him everywhere.

"Ouch!", he cried as he stopped. He covered his face with his hands.

Did I really slap him in the face that hard?

"Oh my. Mianhae (sorry)", I apologized, trying to take his hands off his face. "C'mon. I'm sorry."

I peeked through the gaps between his fingers, but I really can't see his face.

"If you-"

He cut me off with a sudden kiss on the lips. He gave me a grin afterwards.

I growled. "You brat", I said, pinching his nose.

He took my hand of his nose, and kissed me again. I ruffled his hair and kissed back.

* *

The next day, we headed back first thing in the morning.

Thirty minutes later, we reached a stop.

"I'm gonna refuel. You go buy some food and pee", he said as he unlocked the doors.

I ran to the washroom and looked around the store for a while. Somebody, hugged me from behind.

"Marshmallows again", Taehyung complained.

"You know how much I love these", I chuckled.

"Aren't my sweet lips enough?", he childishly asked.

I acted curious. "Were they? I wasn't really able to identify it well. Can we taste it again?"

He rolled his eyes and aimed for my lips.

"GL?"

I broke free from the kiss and turned around. "Thalia."

She got furious and threw a pack of crackers at me. She ran off and I followed.

"Thalia. Wait", I pleaded when I got hold of her hand. She slapped me as soon as she turned around.

"Are you cheating on my brother?", she angrily asked.

"No! It's just.. we were never really together", I answered, looking down.

"I knew it!", she said as she briefly lifted her hands in the air.

She turned to me again. "I'm not blind to miss that. But I'm also not blind to miss the fact that you're doing things giving him so much false hope."

I looked up in disbelief.

She sarcastically chuckled. "Now, you're shock? How dense! In case you didn't notice, you're his mobile wallpaper. In case you didn't notice, he's always looking out for you. In case you didn't notice, he fell deep."

I tried to explain but she raised a hand.

"And in case you didn't notice, he strongly stands against all the bull*hit in this world because of you!", she continued.

She shook her head and turned to leave. "I'm sure you're wondering. I didn't come here to flirt or drink or party. I'm starting a new life, get closer with nature."

She ran to her bike and went off.

I turned to Taehyung. He gave me a really warm hug, enough to calm me a little bit.

"Let's go?", he brightly asked. I nodded and he lead me to the car.

"I'm sorry you had to hear all that."

He smiled. "You don't have to apologize."

I sighed. "It's just that-"

He loudly shushed. "Let's not talk about it."

I nodded and looked out the window. I catched a glimpse of myself on the side mirror, and noticed the sparkly necklace around my neck.

I gripped the pendant and sighed.

Cedric, I didn't know.