The Reunion

(Garry's POV)

I turned around and was about to go back outside when Giann grabbed my arm. "No, hyung. Just no."

"I just want-"

"Leave her be. She'll come inside soon."

I looked away and nodded. He let go of my arm and we approached Mom who was busy talking to Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Zhang.

"Kanghyeon. Kangseok", Mrs. Kim said as she hugged the both of us. Mrs. Zhang then smiled and hugged us, too.

"Where's Glitters?", Mrs. Kim asked.

"She's coming in anytime now", Giann replied.

Just then, the door opened.

"This is definitely Kris's daughter", I heard Mrs. Zhang say as GL fabulously walked towards us.

"Did I miss anything?", she asked.

"Nothing at all, Kangrin. We-"

"Let's not get so old-fashioned. Call me GL", GL said, cutting off Mrs. Zhang.

"Oh. Okay, GL. How about you sit over there and meet the others?", Mrs. Zhang said. She pointed on the table where her kids and Mrs. Kim's are sitting at.

"I hope they don't bite", she said.
When she turned around, she came face to face with Mrs. Kim's eldest, Luigi.

"Blondie", I heard her say.

"Hey", he greeted her.

"I see you've met", Mrs. Kim said, noticing the intense eye contact between the two.

"Yes", GL said, breaking the eye contact.

"Then why don't you lead her to the others and introduce her to them?", his mother asked him.

"I will", he said, offering his arm to GL.

She just rolled her eyes. "You don't have to act so gentleman." Then she leaned in and whispered something to Luigi, making him smile and put down his hand.

How much I wanted to know what she just said. And I can see Giann wanting to know it too.

"You can join them too", Mrs. Kim told Giann and me.

Luigi stuffed his hands in his pocket and started walking towards the table. We just followed him and GL took the seat beside Luigi's brother, Sean.

"Wow. Is that the Evona Pink?", Sean asked, noticing GL's shoes.

I took the other seat beside GL and Giann sat beside me. Luigi sat beside her sister, Zena, on the other side of the table.

"You have one?", she asked him.

"No."

"Too bad."

I almost sighed while Giann was holding in his laughter. Why are these two so evil?

She then turned to Luigi. "Introduce, blondie."

"Well. Sitting beside me is my sister, Zena.

And beside her is our brother, Cristoph.

And over there are the Zhang sisters, Khione and Thalia.