Exiled

My name is Glitters Kim-Wu. But everybody calls me GL.

I'm half-Korean (from my mom), quarter Canadian and another quarter for Chinese blood (all from my dad).

I happen to be the daughter of Sunny Kim, an international star that people never get sick of and Kris Wu, the CEO of one of the world's most successful companies.

I know. I can't even think of a way how both worlds work together but it does.

Both of my parents are former idols from Seoul and that's how they met. My mom was from a girl group called 'GIRL ZONE' and my dad from a boy group '3iO'.

But fame doesn't last very long for everyone. They went their own ways after a while. I don't really know the other members but my mom sometimes tells me about her past with them.

That they were very famous.

That her group debuted together with dad's.

That she was Girl Zone's leader.

That she misses them.

But we can't control destiny. What's meant to happen, will happen.

Like today. After so many years, she's still a star. A celebrity that is loved by all ages. Instead of being forgotten, her name even grew bigger in the world of show business.

She's still in the spotlight.

* *

"WHAT?!"

I sprang up from my seat.

"Korea?? No.. Hell No!", I said while shaking my head vigorously.

My dad looked up at me. "Sit down."

I took a deep breath. "Dad. I am not going anywhere. That's-- No way."

He laid back on his seat and crossed his arms. "You are too much trouble here, GL. Too much already."

My breathing slowed down as I listened to what else he has to say.

"Illegal racing. Not going to school and if you do, disturbing classes, vandalizing school property. Almost setting the school on fire. And now destroying a teacher's car. You sure are something. So, what's your next plan? Tell me."

I pouted and sat back on my seat. "But Dad. They were not being nice to me. They always find something wrong about me. I hate it."

"Because there is. You want everything to go your way and you are so stubborn. So childish", he told me.

I crossed my arms and just sat there in silence.

"Korea might be more fun for you. Think about it", he said as he opened his laptop.

Finally, I nodded. "Sure."

Hearing my answer, he looked at me. "I'll take that as a yes. You don't have a choice, anyway."

I rolled my eyes in disbelief. "Ugh."