Comeback

(Cedric's POV)

I shouldn't be back here in Korea tonight but since my parents asked me to, I am now here at Incheon airport, waiting for the driver. They told me we were camping because GL wanted to, to celebrate her first month here in Korea. She also requested for her parents' former members and their families to come with them so that's basically how we got involved.

Though I have work to do in China, I have to make it up for my best friend. I should be in that camping for her.

"I'm back", I greeted my sisters as I reached home. They both looked very surprised. They were just staring at me with wide eyes so I put my luggage down and opened my arms for hugs. That's when they stood up from the sofa and approached me.

"You came back", Thalia said as she hugged me. "We missed you."

"Really?", I asked as my eyes landed on Khione as she flipped to the next page. "Why is that girl over there not hugging me if she's missing me?"

She just rolled her eyes and closed her book. "Do I really have to? Fine. Whatever", and then she gave me a quick hug.

"I thought I didn't convince you."

I looked at where the voice came from and saw Papa. I gave him a hug. "We rarely go camping so I'm taking this chance. And besides, we're all doing this for GL. I don't wanna be left out."

"You should thank GL for that. Who would've thought she would choose camping from all the other things? She's unpredictable", he said.

"Are we really going, Papa? Camping is stressful", Thalia complained.

"We don't always get in touch with nature, Thalia. Just bear with it", Khione told her.

Papa crossed his arms and nodded at what my sister said. "That's right."

The noisy steps going down the stairs caught our attention and before we knew it, Mama hugged me from behind.

"I'm so sorry for sending you to China", she apologized.

I let go of her embrace, held both of her hands and faced her. "It's okay, Mama. You don't have to run the business by yourselves."

"Mama's going to cry", Papa teased her. We all laughed as she playfully hugged Mama when she rolled her eyes.

"We're going tomorrow, right?", I asked.

"Yes", Papa answered then turned to my sisters. "Are your things ready?", he asked.

"Yes", was what came out of their mouths.

"You better prepare your things, too. We're leaving first thing in the morning", Mama told me. I nodded at her as I went upstairs.

"Do I tell GL you're back? She's so upset when you suddenly left without telling her. You're gonna die tomorrow", Khione told me. Thalia nodded in agreement while Mama and Papa chuckled at what my sister said.

I laughed. "No. Don't even give her a little idea I'm home. I want to see how surprised she will be."
I looked at my family before I continued upstairs. "I'm going to sleep after I finish preparing. You guys take some rest, too."

They nodded at me and told me to go to my room already. As I opened the door, I threw myself on the bed and let out a sigh of relief. It feels so good I'm finally in my room after being away for quite some time.