Them

(GL's POV)

I opened my eyes to the sunlight coming from the window. I rolled to the side and looked at my phone to check the time. I closed my eyes again to get more sleep when I heard the doorknob click.

"Giann! You should knock!", I shouted at my brother who barged in my room like it was his.

He ignored my outburst and fixed his hair in front of my mirror. "You should call me oppa, you rude girl."

I rolled my eyes. "You should learn privacy and how to knock, you rude oppa. I'll make sure to lock next time."

He was silent for a bit.

"What are you doing? Go downstairs", he suddenly told me.

I laid back on the bed. "Why would I? I still wanna sleep."

"You can't just do that visitors."

My eyes widened. "Mwo (what)!? Visitors?"

He nodded. "Wow. That's some korean. Good job! Anyways, go check it out."

I stood up and wore my slippers.

"You're still in your pajamas. You're not changing?", he asked.

"Why would I?", I said, sticking my tongue out at him. "Are you sure they're my visitors?"

He put his hands inside his pockets and looked at me. "Yup."

"Okay", I said as I opened the door. "By the way, nice suit."

He laughed and smiled at me. "Thanks."

I slowly walked down the stairs but I made sure I was making enough noise for them to notice me coming down.

"GL!", a familiar voice called out to me. It was no other than the noisy Thalia. We just met last night but she acts like we're friends. She gave me a hug as soon as I reached the last step.

Almost everyone I met at the reunion party last night are here.

I can see Thalia and her sister, Khione. Their older brother, Cedric, who can't stop smiling at me, is here too. I can see Zena along with her brothers blondie, Christoph, and Sean.

"What brought you all here?", I asked.

"Well, our parents want us to take you out", Cedric explained. "You know, explore a little bit."

I scoffed. "I'm too tired. Let's do it next time."

I was heading back to the stairs when Zena called out to me.

"If it weren't for our parents, we wouldn't be here. So freaking participate!"

This b*tch. How dare she raise her voice at me? I turned around and was about to shout back at her when Baekhyun placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Just go with them", he whispered to my ear.

I looked at him with disbelief. I want to argue but seeing his smile, I sighed.

"Fine. But you'll be waiting long", I told them.

I went upstairs with heavy steps while my brother headed out the door.

* *

(Luigi's POV)

"Bye oppa", Zena said cutely while waving at Giann. This sister of mine has always admired Giann.

But we all know what kind of person he is. He just gave my sister a very obvious fake smile and continued walking out the door. He is definitely GL's brother.

This should disappoint my sister but as usual, she likes it. She loves it when he gives her the cold approach. She thinks Baekhyun is so cool being the 'cold guy' type.

"Oppa", Thalia said, coming towards me.

I looked at her with a sweet smile. "Yes, dimples baby?"

"Ya Luigi! Stop sweet-talking my sister", Cedric interrupted.

Thalia was upset at her brother. "You should be happy he treats me nice, oppa."

But Cedric isn't. He grabbed Thalia's hand and took her to the other side of the living room.

It turned quiet so I broke the silence. "GL is going with me, okay?"

I know saying that will annoy Cedric so I said it. And sure, he reacted.

"Do you think I would let the both of you be together alone? Sure. She could ride in your car but Zena should be with her or she's going with me", Cedric said to me while giving me the suspicious look. "I freaking know you, Lui-gay."

I smirked and looked at my sister. If she admires Giann, she really likes Yoda. Him mentioning her name is music to her ears.

I gave off a disgusted look when I saw my sister blush. What's so special with Cedric? When I'm with him, all he does is watch me like I'm a criminal who's gonna attack anytime.

"Sean brought his car. Christoph brought his car, too. You can just go with either of them, Zena", I told my sister while looking at Cedric in the eyes.

"But-"

Zena was about to oppose me so I interrupted her. "I want some time with GL, Zena. I want to know her more", I said while staring straight through her eyes with a blank expression on my face.

I know she gets the message just by the look I gave her. "Okay. I'll just go with Christoph-oppa", she said like a scared puppy.

I smiled and patted her head. "Good."

I caught my brothers looking at me like I'm some crazy bastard. I looked at the rest of the group and they were all staring at me.

"Chill out, guys. She's just going to have a ride with me. I'll behave", I said while walking towards the front door. I stuffed my hand inside my pocket, turned around, and gave all of them a reassuring smile. "Trust me."