Almost Over

(Thalia's POV)

My slumber was disturbed when my phone rang.

"Yoboseyo (hello)?", I lazily said as soon as I put the phone on my ear.

"Hey Chanhye!  We're going to the beach! Wanna come?", my best friend said over the phone.

I rolled face down on the bed. "What beach? I've had enough of beaches. I just arrived from Barcelona."

"Oh. Geureokuna (I see). You're not coming then?"

"I just arrived and I'm freaking tired. Yes, dumbass."

"Mean."

"Haha. Saranghae (I love you)."

"Fine. Get some sleep."

"Ne (yes)~"

Before we could even say our goodbyes, my phone died. I put my hand inside my purse, thrown just by the foot of my bed along with my luggage.

Mini makeup kit. Lip gloss. Sunblock. Mosquito repellent. Pepper spray. Wallet. Where the hell is my charger?

I lazily stood up and opened my luggage. I checked every corner and it was nowhere to be found. I swear I brought it with me and I haven't unpacked yet so I'm pretty sure it's not in my drawers or anywhere.

I went out of my room and knocked on my sister's door, just next to mine.

"Ya! Eonnie! Do you have my charger?", I asked with several knocks.

"Didn't oppa borrow it from you?" She also sounded like I just disturbed her sleep.

"Oh yes. Thanks. Sorry."

I walked towards his room which is at the end of the floor. I'm not really sure if he's around since he took GL home before I went to bed.

I guess I don't have to knock for his door is inviting so I just slowly opened it wider and peeked inside. My brother is sleeping, his back facing the door. My glance went to his dressing table and there it is, my pink charger. I guess it's not that bad to go inside and just take it.

I tiptoed inside and grabbed my charger. I checked myself in the mirror when I noticed GL.

On my brother's bed.

And they're cuddling together.

I turned around in surprise. Didn't she leave earlier?

GL and my brother have been sharing the same hotel room back in Barcelona but I have never seen them this close. She said she'd rather die than share a room with me and my sister and it's awkward if she sleeps with Mama and Papa. So she decided to have a room to herself but Oppa kept on teasing her that the reason why she wanted to be alone in a room was to take any hot guy from the beach freely to her room. GL got so pissed and that's basically how they ended being in a room together. I thought they slept separately since the room has two beds, but now that I'm seeing them like this, I change my mind. Those nights were surely fun. But anyway,  are my dreams coming true? Are they dating? Am I finally going to be a daughter-in-law to the man who owns lots of supermarkets and malls? I almost clapped my hands but I don't want to wake them up. I raised my phone and realized that it was long dead. Damn! I just wanted to take a photo.

I quickly tiptoed outside of the room and ran to mine, quickly charging my phone.

"C'mon. C'mon," like my encouragement can make it charge faster.

"You're so noisy. Why are you running around?", Eonnie asked, still rubbing her eyes when she came in.

"You won't believe this! Come with me", I said as I dragged her outside of my room. "Look."