Study Time

(Namjoon's POV)

"Taetae!", Taehyung screamed as soon as Kendric came into sight.

"Bangtan!", the kid exclaimed as he hugged us, starting from Taehyung.

"Hey. You didn't call", Manager said as she left the kitchen. She's carrying a tray of snacks for Kendric.

"Surprise!", Hoseok exclaimed.

"You skipped class again?", she sighed.

We looked away, guilty.

"C'mon, guys. You have to go to school. Education is important", she said as she popped a cracker in Kendric's mouth.

"We got bored", Yoongi reasoned out.

"That's what I said, too. But look at me now, I can't wait to go back to school. It won't take forever so just suffer for a while. I hated it before until I realized I have to do it", she lectured.

"Really? When?", I asked, going deeper.

"I don't know. When I can finally leave him without worrying?"

She watched Kendric with a worried look. "He's so attached to me."

"Don't worry, Manager. He'll grow out of it", Jin comforted.

She smiled. "He's growing up so fast, isn't he?"

"He's slowly becoming as handsome as me", Taehyung cried out, putting his face beside Kendric's.

Is it just me or they really have the same smile?

GL chuckled.

I cleared my throat. "What do you plan on taking?"

She thought for a bit. "I'm really interested in fashion designing right now."

We oohed.

"Paris?", Jin asked.

She nodded. "I want to."

"Waah. I'll only get married after you graduate, then. So that I'll have you personally make my future wife's gown. You better do it, Manager!", Jungkook exclaimed.

GL let out a laugh and joined in the mood. "Of course! All of you better not get married until I become a fashion designer."

"Call!", Taehyung agreed.

We paused for a moment, then laughed.

"And yea, I want you back at school. Right now", she said, changing the topic.

"Aw men!", Hoseok exclaimed as he stood from the couch. "Bye, my Hope."

Jungkook frowned. "Bye, Kookie."

Taehyung glared then turned to Kendric. "Don't listen to them. You're Taetae."

"All right. Go now before you miss the whole day", Manager said as she pushed us out of her house.

"Byebye, Bangtan!", Kendric bid.

We all turned around and waved at him.

"Bye, Kookie!"

"Bye, HOOOOPE!"

"Bye, TAETAE! DON'T LISTEN TO THEM!"