Grand Entrance

(GL's POV)

I finally got dressed and checked myself in the mirror one more time. I put my sunglasses on, took some photos, then went downstairs.

"I'm ready", I said when I saw Mom who is ready to go.

"Do you really have to wear sunglasses?", she asked.

"It's not illegal, mom."

"You take on after your dad so much."

I scoffed.

Garry then arrived, just in time for Giann to come down the stairs.

"Dad's going to be late. He has to finish a meeting back at the office so he said we should just go ahead", Garry said.

"Alright. Let's go then", Mom said.

Mom and I got in the car. With only the two of us and the driver, it was really spacious. Both my brothers drove their own car to the hotel where the party is gonna be held at.

Mom was busy answering my questions whenever I find something interesting outside the car window.

"And that's Yuni", she pointed on a big billboard. "With her husband and kids."

I looked at where she was pointing at. There were 6 people with bright smiles on the billboard and I could say they were endorsing outdoor wear of a brand called Kolon Sport, as what the big letters said.

"I miss Yuni", Mom sighed.

"She sings well, right?"

"Of course. She was our main vocal."

"I see. Are we also going to see those kids?"

"Most likely. So be nice okay?"

"Sure."

"Promise?"

"If they're nice, why shouldn't I be nice too? Right?"

Mom sighed. "Yea, yea. Sure."

I just smiled.

"I wonder how Zhia's doing."

"The group's dancer, right?"

"Yea. I wonder if she's still as good as before."

"If her bones are still doing great, sure thing."

Mom laughed and the car finally came to a stop. But something was not right. People were swarming the entrance of the hotel.

"Oh God. How did they find out?", I asked.

"Fans. They know everything", she explained.

Suddenly, we saw Giann and Garry approaching us with the hotel's guards.

"They wouldn't budge so let's just let the guards seal you from the fans", Giann said after we rolled down the window.

We let Mom get inside first and they went crazy. It was chaos. After a while, they came back for me. I was thinking they would just ignore me but I was wrong. They started taking pictures.

What's worse is that I keep on hearing my Korean name from them and I don't understand the rest that they're saying. Though some of them speak English, it was so basic and simple like "hello", "how are you?", "nice to meet you", "take care", and even "I love you".

They kept on pushing the guards and my brothers, hoping to get closer to me. One even grabbed my wrist and spoke some Korean into my ear. They're stepping a lot on my new shoes. This kind of situation just makes me want to do a killing rampage!

I'm finally inside and I was a mess. Unfixed hair, tortured shoes, pain on my wrist. My beanie's gone, too.

I pulled my red hair back, took off my sunglasses, wiped the lens on my shirt, and put it back on. I bent down and brushed off the dirt on my shoes.

I didn't say anything and just did all that silently. My brothers looked at me. Mom did, too. I can see worry in their eyes but they chose not to talk.

I asked the front desk lady for wet wipes. I wiped it all over my hands and threw it away.

I inhaled deeply and let out a sigh. "Shall we go to the hall, then?"

Mom and my brothers just nodded and a hotel staff led the way. We went inside an elevator and we didn't even breath a word to each other.

The staff was about to open the hall door when Mom noticed that I stopped in my tracks. "I'll stay here for a while. You guys go in first."

"Make sure you hurry", Mom said and I nodded.

I went to the sofa at the end of the floor and took one of the small pillows. I looked around, making sure I'm the only person here. I threw the pillow up and punched it mid-air. Yes. I am beating up a pillow because doing it to a person is wrong.

When it landed, I kneeled on the floor and started giving it left and right punches. I was so into it that I didn't notice someone was already watching my boxing match.

"Hey."

I quickly looked up and saw a familiar face. It was one of those guys in the billboard. His image was so different from there. He looked so warm and cheerful but now that he's in front of me, he looks.. hot.

I was panting heavily from punching out all my force. "What?!"

"That pillow won't fight back. Pick a fight with something that's more challenging."

"So you have better ideas?"

He smirked and took a few steps closer. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up. He then pushed me on the wall. "Punch me."

"I will if you put your face any closer to mine."

And he did. This blondie is really taunting me.

"Let me go", I said as I struggled from his grip.

"Why should I?"

I rolled my eyes. "Oh yea?"

He just smiled and leaned in even closer that a slight movement of my head can lead me to kissing him. Seems like he's asking for it, I crashed my lips on his and feeling his grip loosen, I managed to push him away.

"You're too easy. Blondie", I told him before I went inside the hall.