Puzzle

(Meisha's POV)

Just because he's an international model and Korea's toppestppestppest model doesn't mean he can be so cocky. Love you? Pfft. I'd rather have Sean. He's cold but he's not tacky. Or Christoph. That guy's so cute.

I put down my phone as I finished texting Taeyang-oppa to get me. I looked around and tapped my foot on the sidewalk just across the school. I'd rather go home and help around the house than stay here doing nothing. Laughter caught my ears so I turned around to see a mini-park with lots of children. They look so happy.

"Ya! Ya! What are you doing?! Wait!", I screamed as somebody pulled me from behind and the next thing I know, I'm inside a van with a few people. Specifically Luigi, Sean, Thalia, and Khione.

"Where are you taking me? Was pulling me like that really necessary?"

Thalia smiled. "We're going to Japan. And we want to take you with us."

I gasped. "Wait? What? Japan? Now? Why? Wha-"

I was not able to finish for Luigi placed his finger on my lips to shush me. "Relax. You look so tensed. You have credit cards, don't you?"

"I-I do. I h-have one."

But what do I do with this rectangle sh*t? And I don't feel like using the Wu family's money. I'm not worth it.

Sean scoffed. "One? Why do you only have one? What kind of family business are you in, anyway?"

I can feel all eyes look at me. I shifted my eyes to the window to look at the buildings and trees fade as we pass by. "Well. I- We-"

"Yes?", Thalia answered her phone.

All right. Another cut-off.

"Ah okay. Thank you for the reservation. We'll be there." She then hang up and looked at me. "So?"

I gulped. "I-I would really appreciate it if you drop me right here."

"You told us you're not a scholar. You're really not, right?", Khione piped in.

"Yea", I answered.

"Then tell us who you really are", she continued.

"Well-"

"Yes?", Thalia seems excited.

"Do I really have to go to Japan?"

"Until you spill out, we're not changing plans. We go, you go too", Thalia said.

I sighed. "Then let's just spill it in Japan."

I give up. I don't have the courage to tell it from my own mouth. At least, I can prepare myself during the travel. And it's my first time travelling really far. I feel excited and scared.

"Okay call", Thalia said before going back to playing on her phone.

I nodded and sat properly beside Luigi who's taking a selca with Sean. I rolled my eyes as I picked up the rubik's cube that feel from Sean's hand. I started playing with it then he grabbed it.

I folded my arms and bowed my head, ready to take a nap.

"C'mon. Who are you?", Luigi whispered. "Don't be such a hard puzzle to figure out."

I slowly opened my eyes, looked at him, and smiled.

You don't want to know, really.