First Month

(Christoph's POV)

We all know that gathering all of us in a public mountain park is chaos so appa (father) suggested that we just go to a remote forest at the foot of a mountain known only to a few but is very dear to him. Since he was raised far from the noise of the city, he told us that the mountain we're going to camp was where his family would always go every summer before he debuted long ago and also where he confessed to eomma (mother). So cheesy I'm gonna puke.

We made sure all our things were inside the hymer campervan before we all stepped inside the vehicle. Eomma started checking on us while appa warmed up the engine.

"Okay. We're ready", she told appa and we went off. I got pretty bored for it took us 90 minutes to get there and when we did, it was creepy as hell. Nobody was there except us.

Until a man in his 50's approach us. He said that he's the forest keeper and I know appa knows him judging by his reaction seeing the man. He started handshaking him and telling him how he missed the place. Appa then introduced us to him.

"Very good-looking children, Jongin. Your wife's pretty as always", he told us and we flashed him our smiles. "Aren't your friends coming yet?"

"I'll call GL and Khione", Zena suggested and started calling them. They're on their way", she said as she put down her phone.

"How come they know about this place?", Sean asked.

"We also went camping here. Every year, back then", Eomma answered. Sean nodded at her response.

After waiting for half an hour, another hymer campervan arrived. GL stepped out from the vehicle, followed by her brothers. Her mother stepped out from the front seat and greeted us with her sons. I was expecting that her dad would be driving, but it was one of their drivers.

"Kris can't make it?", Eomma asked as she hugged Mrs. Wu.

"Yes. Too much work", she answered.

"Woah. So it's blonde this time", I said, while touching GL's hair.

She smiled at me and flicked away my hand. "I see the Zhangs aren't still here", she said as she put her sunglasses on.

"Yep. But they're on their way", I said carefully. I just can't spill Cedric's surprise. We all know what he's up to except GL.

Our parents are busy talking with the forest guy while we isolated ourselves from them. Just then, we heard a car's horn blare at us and we know it's the Zhangs. Another hymer campervan from them.

We can see Thalia and Khione step out, followed by Mrs. Zhang then Mr. Zhang from the driver's seat. They greeted us then appa told the forest guy that we're ready to go to the camping area. The forest provided a road wide enough for a campervan. After reaching a clearing, we stepped out.

It looked creepy when we looked at the forest from the outside but it's really beautiful inside.

The sound from the running stream.

The cold breeze.

The birds' lovely music.

The warm sunlight penetrating through the leaves of the tall trees.

So refreshing.

Our parents thanked the forest guy before he left. The driver started setting up foldable picnic tables while appa made some fire with Mr. Zhang and eomma prepared some breakfast with the assistance of Mrs. Wu and Mrs. Zhang.

GL was busy staring at the stream when out of a blue, Cedric sneaked behind her and picked her up bridal style. These two are so cheesy.

"Who says asses can't lift?", he said. GL jumped off from his grasp and started throwing punches on his shoulder.

We all stared at them. Our parents let out a chuckle while I can see Zena's eyebrows meeting and Luigi's disgusted look.

"I told you not to show up, you ass", she said as she kept punching him. Cedric just laughed while blocking his shoulder from the punches.

GL eventually stopped and went back to the stream while Cedric followed her. She glanced at him and took a step to the left and Cedric did also. Finding it annoying, GL proceeded to one of the picnic tables and sat down and obviously, Cedric sat beside her.

"That's good. Don't move. I'm serving breakfast", Eomma told them. "Let's eat everybody!", Eomma called to us.

We placed ourselves on the long chairs and happily ate. After breakfast, we played some outdoor games, like archery and badminton, until the afternoon. We also fished.

We had fun but I'm not really sure about GL.

Who would have some fun with an annoying tail called Cedric?