Holy Angels

(GL's POV)

"Can't you be in a hurry? The chairwoman's waiting for us."

I turned away from my phone and looked at Zena. "Why did she even call for me anyway?"

"That's why you have to walk faster."

I placed the device inside my pocket and kept up with her. We arrived at the chairwoman's office but before Zena could knock, the door flung open.

"Hey", she greeted Yuuki.

Yuuki smiled at her then looked at me. I raised an eyebrow.

I was going to enter the office when she grabbed my arm then leaned close to my ear.
"The joker's still out there", she whispered.

Then she left.
I rolled my eyes and waved at the chairwoman.

"Good morning, GL", she greeted.

"Sup", I said before sitting on the couch. "I just saw Yuuki come out of this room."

"Well, she's withdrawing from this university for good", the chairwoman answered.

"I guess I was too hard to handle", I said with a laugh.

The chairwoman cleared her throat. "About that GL."

I turned to her.

"You have to receive punishment for disturbing classes and physical abuse", she continued.

"So is that what you called me for?", I scoffed. "Name your price."

"Community service", she answered with a smile.

I jerked. "What?"

She took out a piece of paper. "Holy Angels Orphanage", she read.

Community services.
Punishments.
Kids.

I hate all of them.

And she's putting it all in one box? Damn it.

She looked at me and smiled. "It should be fun."

I rolled my eyes. "So, I do this alone?"

"Nope. You're going with us", Zena butted in.

"You knew about this?", I asked.

"Of course. I actually suggested it", she answered with a grin.

"Great", I sarcastically commented.

"So my brothers and I are doing community service tomorrow at an orphanage using 1% of our incomes combined to help out and also give some recreational activities to the orphans. We will be staying for two days", she continued.

I laughed. "Two days? Two days in a freaking countryside with a bunch of stupid kids? No way!"

The chairwoman leaned back on her chair. "Then we'll have to settle things again. This time, with your parents."

I glared at her. "I'll do it! Fine!"

"Wow. Great", Zena said as she offered a handshake.

I ignored her and looked at the time. "It's almost 3pm and I still have to go to class. Anything else you want to tell me?"

Zena put her hand down. "Just prepare your things. We'll pick you up at 4am tomorrow."