It Starts

(Meisha's POV)

It's the 25th of August.

It's 7:45 in the morning and today, my journey in CrownU starts.

Yes, I passed.

I chose the A position because I don't think I can fit in with the people in position B considering the fact that I don't know if I can sing or dance or act. I don't even know if such things exist in me.

I can't be in position C either. It's too comfty.

I received my uniform yesterday and the design is not that different from what the other schools have, except that this one is what people from freaking CrownU wear.

The coat that perfectly defines my torso is plain black and has the gold letters CU knitted on the left chest. The long-sleeved blouse is white and has a green bow tie between the collar  to go with it. The black and green plaid skirt is not too short or too long, with the length just halfway until it reaches my knees. A white hanky also came with the uniform. I thought I could've just bought it myself but then I noticed the school logo and the school's name on one corner of the cloth. Does this mean I also have to carry this around at school?

And my ID looks fine. Looks like a normal one. Except that this one is what people from.. okay, self. I get it. Stop.

"Are you excited?"

I snapped out from staring at my green knee socks and shiny, black shoes to look at Taeyang-oppa. "Ne?"

"I said, are you excited? You look tensed. Relax."

I smiled at him and scratched the back of my head. "I can't help it. It's been so long since I've been to an actual class and I'm going to Crown. Just wow."

He laughed. "Well, you gotta loosen up because we're almost there."

Finally, we came before the open school gates and drove through. A lot of students are coming out of cars and going inside the building before the orientation starts in a few minutes.

"Hwaiting", Taeyang-oppa said before he left, his encouragement relaxing my tensed knees.

"Hey! Mei-something! Mei-something! Wait up!", I slowly turned around, not sure if I was the one being called. "Oh. Hi Thalia. Hi Khione-eonnie."

I scanned them from toe to head. It's my second time meeting them and my first time seeing them in shool uniforms so it's kinda interesting. I noticed Khione-eonnie's uniform is same as mine and Thalia who is in the same grade with me, having a slightly different uniform.

"Why is yours different?", I asked Thalia as I pointed at her uniform. "Shouldn't we have the same color if we're in the same grade?"

Thalia scoffed. "Mwo? You're in the first standing and I'm at the third. We can't have the same color."

Instead of green, her knee socks, bow tie, and the color paired with black on her plaid skirt, is red. Her coat is also black though, same as mine. "Oh. I thought people in the same grade have the same uniform."

This is also why I like Crown. This school is like Hogwarts when it comes to the dress code (the highlight color of your uniform varies on the house you get into).

"You got that right", a deep voice piped in.

My eyes turned to look at Mr. Zhang who just joined in our conversation. "Anyeonghaseyo."

He smiled in return. As soon as I lifted my head from bowing, the two girls said nothing. Thalia just kept on tapping on her phone and Khione? Reading again.

"Ya", I whispered to Thalia as I elbowed her side.

"Ow", she complained. "Did you see that oppa? She hit me!", she told him with a little aegyo.

What oppa? How can you call the counselor oppa? That's rude.

He just laughed and pinched Thalia's cheek. "Yes. I saw it. Do you want me to send her to my office?"

Is this guy flirting with everybody?

"Yes."

What?

"Just because oppa is the counselor doesn't mean you should also make use of his power", Khione butted in as she flips to the next page.

Why is Khione also calling him oppa?

"Aigoo", he said as he also pinched Khione's cheek. "I was just kidding. We should go inside now. Mama's about to start her speech."

Right! The orientation.

"Mama will not start unless she sees us in the crowd", Thalia reasoned out.

Mama?

"Excuse me but are you three.. siblings?", I finally asked.

Khione stopped reading and laid her eyes on me. Thalia stopped checking her phone. Mr. Zhang stared at me.

"Right. You didn't know", Thalia said as she looked at Khione who is also looking at her.

"Yes", I said.

"Well, you know now. How about the orientation?", Khione said as she stepped on the entrance. We all followed her and arrived at the school's gymnasium. If the olympics had an official gymnasium, it might be as wide as this one.

I followed Khione to the front row seats for the A students while Thalia parted from us to go to hers. I looked behind me and saw Zelo from BAP who is busy taking a selca with Got7's Bambam. I can also see 2ne1's Minzy exchange greetings with SNSD's Seohyun as she sits beside her. A lot of famous people are behind me and I just want to scream.

"Ya", someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked around again and Winner's Taehyun's eyes met mine. "You have something on your coat", he said as he brushed off some dirt (I guess) on my shoulder.

His touch gave me an electrifying feeling, almost making me sweat despite the huge air-conditioners around the gymnasium.

"T-thank you", I stuttered.

"You're welcome", he said with a smile as he leaned back on his seat.

I turned away from him and grasped my skirt while I forcefully glue my lips together for me not to scream. I just want to slap Khione who is busy reading beside me.

My attention wandered again when I heard somebody tap on the microphone a few times. We all stood up and bowed to Crown's chairwoman, Mrs. Zhang, on the stage.