No Captions

(Zena's POV)

"Did she come to ruin my life?"

I thought as I watch GL and Cedric talk. I never took my eyes off of them as I take sips from my drink. Looks like they're having a great time.

But I don't like it. She's getting too close to Cedric. This day hasn't ended yet but I feel like I've had enough.

Fansign event. Interview. And this GL just made me tear up.

I tightened my grip on my glass as I saw her look at Cedric with a smile. And the sweet music just makes them even more hateful to look at. One more move and I'm gonna push her off the balcony.

"Zena."

I turned around and saw GL's older brother, Giann. I put my drink down and smiled at him. What's he up to? "Hey."

"Uhmm. Can.."

"Yea?"

"Can I..?

He rubbed the back of his head and looked away. What is he doing? This is getting exciting. "Say it, oppa."

"Well, I would just like to take my handkerchief back. Can I?"

Oh. Wasn't he going to ask me to dance with him? My smile turned fake as I gave him back the hanky. "Thanks."

He took it, nodded, and walked away. I just want to run after him and punch him in the face. Or maybe I'm the one who needs a punch on the face for assuming. "Why would he take a cheap hanky back? He's too rich", I said to myself.

"No matter how simple a thing is, if it's from your sister you haven't seen in a decade, wouldn't you want to keep it?"

I tilted my head to the right and saw GL so close to my face. I jerked back. She smirked and lifted an eyebrow.

"I would throw it away if it's from you", I told her.

"Most likely. I'm not your sister."

"I wouldn't like it if you were."

"C'mon. Get over it, Zean. It's not my fault if you're to sensitive."

"I'm not sensitive. It's you who's too rude. And Zean? Really? Ha."

She leaned closer to look at my personalized necklace and read my name on it. "Zena", she read.

I pushed away her hand. "Get it right."

"So, are you like a forest nymph?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Your name sounds like a fairy who keeps peace and order in a forest. You could've chosen a better show name."

"Shut up, GL. Like your name's any better."

"Of course it is. Sounds like a famous rapper, doesn't it?"

"You wish. How can Glitters be a rapper's name? C'mon."

I couldn't help but smile at what I just said and at the sight of her glaring at me.

"Where the hell did you hear that?", she asked with an eyebrow up.

"Oh. Your name? You have a top star for a mother and an influencial father in the business world. Wow. I really don't know", I answered sarcastically.