Paris Baguette

(Sean's POV)

GL hasn't come down yet. I've been sitting on the sofa for an hour and a half already.
"I'll go to the car. This is getting boring", I told them.

As I sat inside, I turned the music on and played with a rubik's cube that Luigi-hyung left in my car.

"Hey", someone who opened the door greeted me. I turned around and saw my sister seated at the back.

"Hey. You getting bored, too?", I asked her. She just nodded.
I smiled at her from the rearview then turned to give her the rubik's cube. "Here."

She stared at it.

"Play with it. It relieves stress", I continued.

"Really?", she asked as she took it.

"Yup. Works for me."

I turned off the music and watched her turn the cube. She managed to complete one color for like only a minute. "Tada", she said with a smile.

"Wow. That's pretty good", I said while clapping my hands. "But Luigi-hyung is still better. He can solve the whole cube in one minute."

Her smile turned sour.
"Why does he hate me, oppa?", she asked, looking down at the rubik's cube.

I looked at her and lifted up her chin. "He doesn't, Nana. He's just weird, okay? But he loves you."

She managed a smile. Just then, GL went out of the house, looking fab as always. The rest followed behind her.

"My car's right here, GL", I heard Luigi-hyung say as I rolled down a window.

"No. Come with me. You can't trust him", Cedric opposes, pulling GL from Hyung.

"Will you please let go of me?", she said, shaking off their hands. "Chris? Christoph?"

"Yea?", he answered. He was just behind GL.

"Where's your car?", she asked.

He ran towards his car and opened the door to the front seat. "Right here", he said with a bow.

GL rushed to Christoph-hyung's car and hyung closed the door gently while smiling at Cedric and Luigi-hyung.

"I'll drive your car, Chris. You drive mine", Luigi-hyung said while heading to the driver's seat.

"I'm going with him, blondie", GL said in a serious tone.

Except Luigi-hyung and GL, we all exchanged looks. It's still her second day here but she has already showed us so much of her dominating attitude.

Luigi-hyung stepped away from the car and looked at Christoph-hyung who was cheekily smiling at him and punched him lightly in the stomach.

"Ow", Cristoph-hyung complained.

Luigi-hyung headed to his car. "Take her to Paris Baguette", he said as he slammed the door after getting in.

Cedric just rolled his eyes and opened the back seat door for her sisters. I rolled the windows back up after hearing all the drama and started the engine. I waited for all them to go ahead of us then we followed.

We drove for 20 minutes and finally arrived at the pastry shop. We chose the main branch because we know that less people go there for it is more expensive than the other branches. As expected, some fans recognized our cars and followed us. At least, they didn't attack our cars and just waited at a distance.

"What do we do now?", Zena asked from the back.

"Let's just stay here for a while. I'm sure at least one of them thinks of a plan", I told her.

And I was right. I got a message.

"GL wants to close the shop and make it exclusive only to us for an hour. Her treat", I read from what Christoph-hyung sent me.

I looked at Zena and judging by her reaction, I know she also received the message. "Wow. Just wow", she said.

I just stared at her when she pointed at Christoph's car in front of us. GL was sticking her head out of the window. I quickly called Christoph and asked him not to turn it off, so we could listen to what GL says.

"Pastry shop guard! Hey! Hey!", she said, waving at the guard and motioned him to come closer. But the guard looked confused and was not budging. Christoph-hyung pushed her lightly out off the way and called the guard in Korean. That's when he started running towards him.

"So what do I tell him?", I heard hyung ask GL.

"Tell him I want to make a deal with the owner", was what GL said.

I just looked at my sister who was also listening through loud speaker mode. I heard Christoph-hyung translate what she just said and the guard went to get the owner.

A few minutes later, the guard came back with the owner, conversed about the deal and he eventually agreed. We hurriedly went inside the shop as some of the shop workers, the guard, and even the owner held back the fans. He locked the door afterwards and closed the curtains.

"What  a relief", GL sighed.

We all turned to her without saying anything for a few seconds. I wonder how much she offered?

"You're paying for everything, right?", Zena asked her.

"Of course. Take a seat", she said with a laugh.

Nobody in our group is poor. But it still amazes me that she holds so much money at 16. I'm already 20 but I still even have to ask my parents if I can go to Jeju Island with some friends! But look at her; she just uses money like she earns it herself.

We all sat down at the family-size corner to occupy all of us. We placed our orders and it was served to us in no time.

Within an hour, we discovered a lot of little things about GL. She doesn't like raisins on or in bread. She loves french toast, marshmallows, chocolate fountains and garlic bread. Her favorite icecream flavor is vanilla, she loves coffee, and she's also very thoughtful. Not only buying pastry for her family, but also for everyone who works in her grandmother's house.

"Here", GL said as she handed the cheque to the owner.

"Thank you, Ms. Wu. Let me check outside for you", he told her.

The owner came back and told us nobody was there anymore so we went out having no worries. Just then, we saw a flash. A man was holding a camera and even though we already saw him, he still took a lot of photos before running away.

"We're gonna see ourselves in the morning paper tomorrow and in the internet a few minutes from now", Christoph-hyung told everyone.

Just then, a swarm of fans started running towards our direction and we all freaked out.