17 - evelyn and celia

Blakely and Boston walked side by side through the large crowd. They had just arrived at Taylor's Party, and it was packed. It was the biggest party Blakely had ever been to. Celebs littered the room, people like Blakely Lively and Ryan Reynolds. Hugh Jackman was even there? Lana Del Rey was at the bar with Jack Antonoff and his wife. Cara Delevingne stood near the dance floor, talking with Gigi Hadid and Selena Gomez. Blakely almost threw up from overwhelming excitement when she spotted a smaller artist by the name of Fletcher that she loved hanging in the corner. She stood talking to a county singer named Kelsea Ballerini and another pop singer named Hayley Kiyoko and her girl friend.

As to be expected, everyone was dressed to the nines. Blakely had worn an emerald green dress. The length of the dress itself was... none existent. It cut off to the middle of her thigh. There small slit on her left thigh. The chest had a small v to it, dipping just enough to show off her cleavage. The outfit was topped off with gold jewelry and a pair of beautiful heels.

The Palmer boy was dressed up to, handsome as ever. He wore a satin button up, it was mostly white with hardly noticeable flowers. It wasn't very buttoned up although. He had complementing dress pants on and dress shoes, a nice watch and a few necklaces to go along. And of course, his hair was put together messy.

Slowly the party somehow got busier as people began to arrive. Half of the people blakely recognize right off the bat, whether she knew them personally or not. The other half... not so much. Most likely from those people she knew, bringing their friends.

Of course, Boston and Blakely added invites if their own to this list.

The Palmer boy had brought a new close friend of his. Renee Rapp. It was no shock to Boston when his sitter and the new blonde clicked instantly. Of course he brought along a fellow producer and friend or Renee. A boy named Alexander Glantz. Otherwise known as Alexander23. He was a music producer just like Boston.

Blakely on the other hand, brought the only person she could think to. Her best friend Jenna.

Out of the list of people that where at this party, Taylor still yet to appear from seemingly thin air. There was one person Blakely had yet to see. The only one she really cared to see.

A small blonde called out blakleys name, walking up to her with two drink.

"Taylor told me to give you this." Sabrina Carpenter, a singer said with a wide smile. Blakely and Sabrina had met a few times at some of Taylor's get togethers.

"Let me guess, it's and old fashioned?" Blakely asked with a smile.

"It is, but I think she used peach whiskey." Sabrina said as she passed the drink off.

"Instructing. Thank you. Where is Taylor by the way?" Blakely raised her brows, out of the corner of her eye she saw Boston watching the pair's interaction.

"Dude... no clue. She was just at the bar. She's fast man." Sabrina laughed, she glanced out of the corner of her eye at Boston. Blakely ignored this, laughing in agreement

"Yeah she is, I'll find her eventually. Tell her thank you from me if you see her though." Sabrina nodded

"I got you."

"Oh, this is Boston by the way, I don't know if you two have ever met." Blakely turned to her brother. His face flushed red as she shook his head no.

"Hey." Sabrina said casually, waving her hand at the boy, her own face turned a light shade of pink.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Boston was stiff. Blakely just shook her head lightly to herself. All flirtatiousness that Boston had was out the window if it was real. Seriously how could he flirt with Taylor Swift so confidently as a joke but sounded like a robot in situations like this.