37 - the best in my life

Welcome to the longest and final chapter of Everything I've Wanted
Thank you forevermore for your support
(I'm sorry)

XX Kay

TW: mentions of violence, strong sexual content, throwing up

Three months later...
February 19th, 2024
11:53 am

The rustling of bed sheets began to wake abby up. What go her to open her eyes was when the bark of a puppy eachoed loudly through her ears followed by slobbery kisses.

"Casanova" Abby groaned, yet a smile still on her face as she grabbed the ever growing puppy

"Shit I'm sorry babe" Boston came into the room out, slightly out of breath. Shirtless and in a pair of sweats, his hair mangled. It was about noon at this point. The boy chuckled gently as he sat down on the bed next to Abby. "He got away from me and instantly came looking for mom."

Abby smiled warmly at the boy,  watching as he gently scratched just behind the small German shepherds ear.

"He loves me" Abby teased as she sat up

"He really does" Boston turned to her, wrapping his arm around her torso as he leaned forward for a kiss. "How did you sleep?"

"Good, how about you?" Abby asked with a warm smile. Just about two months ago the pair bought an apartment in LA, not to far from Gracie's place. Just after moving in,  they both decided to buy a dog. Together they decided to name him Casanova and there were two reasons behind it. One because the dog was adorable and had everyone swooning. Second, together they were ABC. Abby, Boston and Casanova.

"It was good, until this little punk woke me up." He laughed and rubbed the dogs head just a bit harder, riling him up. Casanova let out a high pitch bark before trying to bite Bostons hand.

"If you two are going to fight, you've got to get off my lap" Abby was joking but the boy knew she meant it. After all the dog was in her lap and Boston was leaning over her.

So the boy scooped the dog up out of Abby's lap and up him on the ground. With a short bark at Boston m, the dog dashed out of the room.

"What do you want to do today?" Boston turned to his girlfriend with a smile

"Mmm, we can do whatever. Maybe go for a walk with Casanova. Lagoons beach or just a park?" Abby started thinking, Boston just smiled and nodded

"That sounds perfect."

"Let me make you something to eat, then we can start getting ready." Boston pushed Abby's hair back with his hand, kissing her forehead softly.

The pair made there way into the kitchen, Boston began to make sandwiches for both of them, Abby's request. Everything was normal for them, how there days were regularly spent. That was until a knock at their front door echoed through the house followed by Casanova barking up a storm.

The pair locked eyes, brows furrowed. Boston out the bread in his hands down and walked to the door, looking through the peep hole.

"It's Gracie." He said, turning to Abby briefly before opening the door.

Gracie stood on the porch in a pair of sweats and a baggy t-shirt. Her face was swollen, her eyes red and glossy. You could almost make out the streaks of the tears that had fallen down her cheek next to the newly fallen tears.