23 - she doesn't know id let her ruin all my days

Taylor tucked her phone away after hanging up with Boston just as the front door opened and shut. Abby and Audrey were back from getting food.

"Gracie." Taylor pulled the sobbing girl into her arms. Her hand rubbing uk and down her back "we need to get Hayes to come here." Her voice was calming, Gracie just nodded into her chest.

"I'm literally going to punch him in the face." Gracie sobbed, whipping tears from her eyes maybe a bit to hard.

"What happened?" Abby asked, setting down the Chinese takeout

"We found Blakely, she's back in New York with Boston. We think Hayes found some photos of them and threatened Blakely." Taylor explained to the two girls. Audrey groaned

"God what a dick" Audrey said before taking a long drink out of her soda cup. Taylor just nodded in agreement.

"We will get this sorted I promise."

Back in New York, Boston made his way to his sisters room. They were sitting together in her bed, staring at a black tv screen

"We tell each other everything Blakely." Boston began after sitting in silence forever

"I know" Blakely whispered

"What happened." Boston asked.

"What's happening with you and Sabrina. I mean she's in my house, in your clothes." Blakely countered

"I'll tell you what's going on if you tell me what's going on first." A frustrated sigh left his lips. Blakely stayed quiet for a moment longer, contemplating.

"So, at the show. Abby and Gracie said bye to me became I wasn't staying with them like I normally would. Because Hayes was there." Blakely started, she was staring at her hands "Hayes waited till they both left then pulled me aside. Long story short he um. He found photos of us kissing. So he knows now." Blakely forced out a laugh. "He told me that um. If I ever talk to Gracie again he's going to out her and post the photos of us online. And that he's going to get her fired and stuff. He really thought it through. But he promised, if I stay away, she will be fine and he won't say a thing." Blakely let out a breath finally finishing what she needed to say.

Bostons jaw was clenched but he didn't say a word. Blakleys phone buzzed, she had turned it back on. Gracie had been sending her texts again.

"I've never seen you run away like that." He said, looking down at her phone.

"Boston, I don't know what to do. I can't let him ruin her life but i can't keep ignoring her."

"Do you love her blakely." Boston turned and looked at her

"More than anything. That's why I'm doing this, I'm trying to protect her." Blakely looked up and met her brothers eyes

"Then you need to fight for her too Blakely. You've got a lot of people on your side. Fuck, Taylor swift is on your side. Have you seen what she's done to people who've fucked with her." Boston pulled out his phone and found Gracie's contact. "Call her on my phone. That way Hayes won't know you talked to her if he goes snooping before we settle all this. Tell her everything you just told me. You're an actress blakely, play his 'game' so we can flip the table on him. He won't hurt you and he sure as hell can't hurt Gracie if your the one pulling the strings." Blakely stared at her brother for a moment. Not sure what to say. Why did he have to be so good at giving talks like these.

"Your right. I'm sorry." Boston shook his head

"No don't apologize. You love her a lot. If I felt that way for someone else, I would have probably done the same thing without a second thought." The blond boy smiled at his sister. Standing up out of the bed. He held his phone out once again. "Call her"

Blakely looked at his phone for a moment. She snatched it out of his hands and clicked the call button, pressing the phone to her ear. Boston laughed before walking out of the room.

The phone rang for a few seconds before Gracie picked up.

"Hey Boston. Did Blakely say anything?" She sounded sad still, but she wasn't crying anymore

"Hey Gray" Blakely responded

"Blakely." Gracie gasped, the girls name coming out in almost a whisper.

"I'm sorry for running away" was the first thing that left blakelys lips "I read all your text and listened to your voicemails damn near a hundred times. I'm a fucking asshole for leaving you like that, it wasn't fair. I need you to know you did nothing wrong baby angel. I need you to know I love you. I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too." Gracie responded on the other line

"Gray, Hayes knows about us." Blakely say up in bed, bracing herself for Gracie reaction

"I know. Pictures are missing from my stuff I keep of us. He's the only one that could have taken it." Gracie began

"He had them at the show. He cornered me. Gracie, I- hayes said some stuff. It scared me and that's wh-"

Gracie cut Blakely off before she could finish ""what did he say that scared you? He's tried to scare you before what did he do now?"

"He um, he said he was going to post the photos of us, he's not going after me gray. He threatened you and your career." Blakely spoke with hesitation. She didn't want to scare Gracie "Gracie he can't know I called you. If he finds out, everything going to be sent to the media."

"Blakely If he fucks everything up for me, so be it. I'm comfortable handing you my whole life. I'd be ok if everything was ruined but I still had you." Gracie said without a second thought

"But I won't let him do that Gracie, I won't let you throw it all away. You've been dreaming of this since you were little. Just because I come out of the blue like that doesn't mean you have to throw your dreams away."

"I dreamt of you too Blakely. Your everything I've wanted. I can't loose you. I refuse to loose you. There has to be something we can do"

"We will figure something out, I'm not sure yet but we will. We just need to play this right. You're not going to loose me but you aren't going to loose your career for me either. Don't text or call my phone, call Bostons number if you want ti talk to me. Fuck, send letters in the mail if you have too. If we didn't exist before, we definitely don't now. I love you more than anything Gracie. I'll come back to you."

"Promise me you will come back. And that you will never, ever ignore me again." Gracie's voice was stern

"I promise you. Pinky promise through the phone." Blakely when she heard a small laughed on the other line of the phone

"Thank you. Stay on the phone with me please? Maybe tell Taylor, Abby and Audrey what Hayes said to you. I don't want to hang up." Gracie begged

"Of course I'll stay."

Woh who am I? Two chapters in one day? I may or may not hate that our girls aren't together right now and I'm trying to speed up to process of them potentially kicking Hayes' ass. You didn't hear that from me, not a spoiler... or is it? It's not tho. 👀Anyway. I love you guys so much sorry for the emotional rollercoaster I'm putting you through right now.

xx Kay

ps HAPPY NATIONAL TAYLOR SWIFT DAY!! Today is literally a holiday in my house, we are having a party later tonight for blondies 34th bday. I love her so hard