33 - ghost from your past

TW: cruel language, slight verbal and physical abuse.

It was November 15th, Blakely stood smiling on a red carpet while cameras flashed. She was in an almost entirely black dress that was slim fitting, showing off her figure in a way that drove Gracie crazy. The dress flared out at the bottom, hints of red brightened the fabric, making it look as if the dress was on fire.

Her costar, Tom Blyth stood next to her. He was wearing a black suit that matched beautifully with Blakelys dress. His hand resting respectfully on her waist. Tom pulled her in just a bit more, the pair laughing with each other before Tom pressed a kiss to the top of her head and parted off. They had been taking pictures for what seemed like forever at this point. Walking the red carpet and doing group or pairing photos.

Blakely now stood alone, her eyes flickering from camera to camera while she kept changing poses while photographers yelled at her. Blakely kept finding her eyes shooting off to a small red head in the crowd that never shouted a single word at her. Maybe she was being a bit biased but how could she not look to Abby.

After a moment Blakely turned to her side and held her hand out. Gracie stood on the side of the red carpet. The singer was wearing a colorful patchwork type suit. Red pink and black being the most prominent colors shown. The suits blazer was open, showing off the small white bralette that she wore underneath. Gracie stepped onto the carpet, taking her girlfriends hand.

"Hey sunshine girl." Gracie said to Blakely. The blondes smiled was so bright.

"Hey Gracie girl. You're so gorgeous" Blakely slid her arm around Gracie's waist and pulled Gracie into her front. Gracie's hands rested on Blakelys hips as she smiled up at the girl.

"And you look beautiful baby" Gracie winked. Blakely blushed as always. The lights now flashed like lighting when they moved. This was Gracie and Blakelys first red carpet as a couple, they both knew the media was going to go feral at the photos. So the girls stood tall and confidently and smiling happily, not hiding or feeling ashamed.

"Kiss!" Abby screamed at the pair, it was the first thing said. Of course, because it was Abby that said it, the girls listened. Blakely gently lifted Gracie's chin, there noses bumping together gently. They were smiling so hard that they couldn't have kissed right away even if they wanted too. Softly and slowly the pair shared a loving kiss. The lights flashed faster than before if at all possible.

The photographers were literally screaming at them by the time they walked off, both girls attached at the hip as they made there exit.

"I'm so glad I'm here." Gracie smiled up at Blakely. The blonde couldn't stop smiling, those words coming from Gracie's beautiful lips made her smile even more.

"I'm glad your here too baby girl." Blakely kissed the top of Gracie's head.

"Blakely Palmer! Can we steal you for an interview!" Someone called out to the blonde. Blakely looked into Gracie's eyes.

"Go, I'll meet you inside ok?" The pair came to a stop.

"You sure?" Blakely asked, worried about Gracie. Boston was at the premiere as well but she didn't want to leave Gracie by herself

"I'm sure, have fun." Gracie tucked blakelys hair back "I love you."

"I love you too" the words slipped out of Blakelys lips with ease, a loving kiss was placed onto Gracie's lips before Blakely headed off for the interview and Gracie headed inside.