Chapter 26. ~What's it Like Being a Skeleton?~

-EDITING SIGHNERD HERE. SORRY FOR THE NOTIFICATION I HAD TO FIX SMTH WITH THE FIRST COUPLE PARAGRAPHS- THE DIALOGUE WANS'T IN THE RIGHT PARAGRAPH AAAAA-

Y/N POV

~~~~~~~~

12:28 PM

Fell: hi beloved

Me: hi

Me: max is

Me: here

Fell: ew

Fell: can i talk to him

Me: sure he's downstairs tho

Fell: <3

~~~~~~~~

12:29 PM

"Hi, Max." I say, adjusting my headphones as Max comes into my room.

"Hey." He says, coughing softly as he takes a sip of water. He's had a sore throat all day. "Uh-" He looks at my laptop.

"My friend wants to talk to you."

He raises an eyebrow as I place the headphones on his head.

~~~~~~~~

Fell POV

~~~~~~~~

6:29 AM

"Hey bitch." I say, cracking my knuckles as Max puts the headphones on.

"...Um." Max coughs. "Do I know you?"

"Ya should. Name's Fell. Y/N's boyfriend." I put emphasis on that fact. I want to make sure he knows it. I don't want him touchin' her again.

"...So you two are serious."

"'Course we are." I crack my knuckles again. "What, did ya think we weren't?"

"She doesn't know you personally, so I thought it wasn't all that serious."

"Well, now ya know." My voice grows cold, and my eye light disappears. "If you ever lay a hand on her again, I will crawl out of this cavern, track you down, and I will make sure you never see the light of day again."

He coughs, then chokes on the water he's been drinking.

"Nice chattin' with ya, bud." I say. "Hand the headphones back over to my girlfriend and get outta my sight."

He blinks, then slips the headphones off. I hear the sound of a door open and close, then start laughing.

"What did you say to him?" Y/N asks me.

"I just told 'em to keep his hands off ya." I chuckle, then turn my camera on. "I love ya, sweetheart."

She meets my gaze, blushing. "I love you too, my sexy, Fluffy Asshole."

I blush, too, and we stare at each other. Her hand goes up to the screen, and so does mine. She sniffles, and I see tears in her eyes.

"Hey." I say softly. "It's alright, sweetheart. Thing's will get better. I promise."

She sniffles again. "I-"

"I'll get outta here eventually. I don't care if it's with Frisk's soul, or someone else's. I'll get outta here, and then I'll come find ya."

I spot movement in front of me, and I look up. My brother's staring at me. I slowly hide in my jacket, but he doesn't stop staring at me.

"Fell-?" Y/N says. "Are you ok?"