Chapter 24. ~Meanwhile, in the Underground.~

Fell POV

~~~~~~~~

3:28 PM

"Fuckin' hate this." I kick the snow. "That human falls, spreadin' mercy everywhere and shit, and they managed to soften my BROTHER. Now we can't kill 'em, and I can't get outta here. Tch..."

I spot Frisk- the human that had fallen- playing in the snow with M.K. They seem to be having a snowball fight, even though M.K doesn't have arms. He seems to be dodging the snowballs Frisk throws. Despite the fact that M.K is throwing taunts at Frisk, he seems to be... Having fun.

A snowball hits me in the face, and I turn slowly to see M.K laughing. Frisk, who has a mischievous look on their face, seems to be amused.

"Don't." I snarl, eye flaring. I give Frisk a glare and turn around, then pause.

I could kill them. I think. I'm sure I could do it. I don't need my brother or Undyne to do it for me. I'll kill them and deliver their soul to Asgore. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

I summon a bone in my hands, then whirl around and throw it directly at Frisk. It misses, and they yelp, ducking out of the way, anyway. The bone goes flying past my brother's face, and he looks at me disapprovingly.

"U-Uh- Hey, Pa- I mean, boss-" I stumble backwards. "J-Just, uh- What are ya doin'-?"

"What are you doing?" He retorts, stepping over Frisk, who's fallen onto their back, and walks over to me.

"Killin' the human." I mutter.

"Why?"

"'WHY'??" I suddenly lose it. "WHY AM I KILLIN' THE HUMAN? OH, GEE, I DUNNO, MAYBE 'CAUSE WE'VE BEEN TRYNNA GET A FINAL HUMAN SOUL FOR FIVE MONTHS NOW, AND THERE'S A HUMAN RIGHT THERE??? DID THAT EVER OCCURR TO YA, IDIOT?"

I realize I've made a big mistake by calling him an idiot. I walk backwards slowly, but he has me in his grip before I can take two steps.

"U-Uh, I... Didn't mean that-" I squeak.

Frisk walks up to Papyrus and pats his leg. Papyrus looks at them, narrows his sockets, then drops me.

"I'll give you ten minutes to hide for the rest of your life, Sans." Papyrus growls. "Because when I find you, I'll-"

I don't even give him time to finish his sentence. I teleport to my room before he can say anything else.

I slam my head against the wall multiple times, wishing I could kill Frisk. I stab the wall multiple times with some bones before stopping. I've completely destroyed the wall.

"...Sorry, wall." I give the poor wall a pat before flopping onto my bed.

I pull my jacket tighter around my shoulders, rolling onto my back.

"Frisk has ruined everything." I growl to myself. "Here, it's kill or be killed. There's no mercy, no kindness. Only LOVE and EXP and death and dust and depression and there's no HAPPINESS."

I let out a sob and bury my head in my pillow, then let out a scream.

~~~~~~~~

7:36 PM

"What?" I growl as I spot Frisk looking at me.

They gesture to something behind me, and I turn. My brother's standing behind me.

I slump down in my seat. "Whaddya want?"

"Frisk thinks I should apologize." He walks around to the front of my station and leans down.