Undeniable Desire

Lucille POV

I can feel Ashley staring at me. I would have felt offended if my concentration was not fully on this project, but still I felt uncomfortable, and if I had known he was going to finally show up, I would have dressed better, definitely not wearing skimpy shorts and a crop top. Now I am just so uncomfortable. Pushing that to the back of my mind, I decided to just concentrate on the project I need to do, but this is not a project I am supposed to be doing by myself. Ashley needs to help as well.
Turning to him, I begin to say "are you going to help me or not".... but fall silent when I see the look in his eyes before he turns towards his books, and picks up the wrong book, opening it. With a shocked expression, I find him looking at his book with a "I got caught out" expression on his face.
Deciding to just move on, I asked him to just search the internet for information that could be used instead.
After a few minutes of working on our project, I could sense him staring at me once again, so I looked up at him and gave him a questioning look, to which he started laughing and said," It's just that you have pen ink on your face, and I was wondering how to tell you".
All I could do was look away for a tissue, find one and try to wipe my face. At that moment, he laughed even harder, saying "you are not even wiping it", and tried to pull the tissue from my hand, but I moved my hand and the tissue fell down. I bent to pick it up, not realizing my top was low, and my boobs were clearly visible even more. The minute I sat up, the look on Ashley's face said it all, revealing he saw my boobs. Getting up, I rushed out of my room, claiming I had something in my eye and would be right back.
Entering my mum's room that I had run into, I decided to change my top for a t-shirt instead and went back into my room. Seeing my new t-shirt, Ashley just smiled at me and said "Let's carry on", which we did, till it was around 6pm and Ashley had to leave.
The next day at school, everything was back to normal, with the teasing and being made fun of, which still did not stop. Also, I saw Ashley with his girlfriend Cindy in the corner more than a few times. He kept looking at me while sticking his tongue down Cindy's throat. How gross is that?, but I just ignored him and carried on with my hours, at school and going home with Ashley to work on our project in the afternoons.
About a week had passed already and Ashley and I had a lot accomplished on our project so far. We just had to put together our model, which meant hand in hand contact. Something I was dreading, but this project had to be completed as soon as possible for us to hand it in to get our mark. And so it began. Ashley did the framework and I helped him to mold our figurines. It really was quite tricky to work with, since the clay was getting stuck all over and my hair clung to my face, I was unable to remove it, so I asked Ashley for help to push my hair out of my face. After saying something which I couldn't even hear, he came near me and turned my face towards him and used a soft cloth to gently push my hair back, all the while staring at my face....., when I looked up to him and our eyes met, he did the one thing I could only dream about, the one thing I secretly fantasized about for so long......

Ashley's POV

After all this time working with Lucille on our project together, I tried as hard as possible to see her in the same way I had always seen her at school, as someone I had no interest in, but after the first day, I went to her house to start our project. I found it extremely impossible to do. Damn, the same evening I had to run home, straight to my bathroom, due to the erection I had. Now it's becoming an everyday thing that, straight after coming back from Lucille's house, I would run straight to the bathroom to relieve my stiffness and wild thoughts. I imagined Lucille in every way possible and found it so hard to keep acting normal around her, when all I wanted was to be buried inside her. I wonder if she is a virgin or not? If she wasn't, I doubt I would care much. I just wanted to have a taste of her heaven and get over it, but there again I was afraid. I am not sure of what though.
And so it happened, that on the day we decided to start the model of our project, she was so engrossed in it that she kept getting her hair stuck on her face. Eventually, when her hands were too messed up, she asked me in her sweet voice, "Ashley, please can you help me by pushing my hair off my face", so I turned her face to my side, tilted it upwards, using a cloth, I wiped her hair off her face, all the while looking at her face, when her eyes met mine and I felt like something exploded in me, without wasting another second I bent my head down and captured her lips with mine. It honestly was like fireworks going off, her lips were so soft and supple and I couldn't even get enough. Although she was taken by surprise, she let me carry on and followed my lead. Within no time, my hands were on her boobs, feeling them, kneading them, but still it was not enough, this girl was driving me crazy. I wanted all of her. Her moans were driving me insane.
After a minute or two, she pulled away, looking quite flustered. I honestly don't know why, since I initiated the kiss. I tried to kiss her again, but she turned away and said," I think we should carry on with our project...."
Though I wanted to say NO, I just replied with a simple Yeah... to her. As we carried on with our model, I could sense she avoided eye contact with me. After a while, we were done putting together a part of our model, when she said it was getting late, and maybe we could carry on tomorrow, because she needs to study as well for tomorrow's math test.
That evening after I returned home, my mind was completely on Lucille and our kiss. I wondered how she would act around me tomorrow at school. She seems like the shy type due to the way she tried to avoid touching me or even looking at me afterward, earlier on. I wonder if she knew how much of an effect she has on me. I went to bed that night with a stiff erection and had to wake up twice to go take an ice-cold shower. After a while, I finally managed to get some sleep, but not before I could receive a message from Cindy, saying she wanted me to pick her up in the morning before school. Honestly, she was the last person I wanted to see. She was far too clingy and desperate for me. The only reason I was with her was due to her being easy access and giving me what I wanted every time. Although I have not slept with her as yet, I doubt I would ever want to. All I ever got her to do was act like my girlfriend at school and give me blowjobs whenever I wanted, and she was always willing and ready to do it.