Finally Getting To See Each Other

Ashley POV
I was so excited about going to see my goddess, I first went to buy some roses for her, to give to her when I surprised her. I met her roommate at the entrance, who I knew because I had seen her during mine and Lucille's video calls. She told me, Lucille was in their room alone, and it would be nice for me to go and surprise her, which I did, but instead of Lucille being surprised, it was me who ended up being surprised. Seeing my girlfriend in another man's arms, I even dropped the roses I had bought. Lucille moved away from that guy so fast and said, "Ashley, I can explain".

Waiting for an explanation, I stood there furious. She then went on to explain that the guy in her room whose name was Rishab, was her friend. He came to give her some stuff before he went on holiday. So she was so grateful, that was why she hugged him, to thank him. Not wanting to have a problem between us now, I just shook my head OK about her explanation. We didn't need problems now that we spent so long without each other. So I pushed what I saw in the back of my mind, caught her and kissed her hard. She responded like she always did and that made me so happy. Forgetting about the guy in the room, we were so caught up in each other, he had to drop a book down for us to take notice. Lucille apologized to him and said," I missed my man so much, that is why I forgot you were here". Making up an excuse, he excused himself and left.

Saying finally!, I caught Lucille's legs and picked her up, wrapping her legs around my waist. I didn't even have to tell her anything, she brought her lips close to mine and kissed me passionately. "God, how much I have missed you my precious goddess," I told her.
After a few minutes of enjoying her lips, I put her down and helped her to pack, so we could leave.

Arriving at our hotel suite, we ordered some food to eat, while we chatted about everything we missed out on. When we were done, we video called our parents to show them that we were together. Seeing their happiness, we spoke to them a bit longer than intended and as soon as we were done, we went out for a walk on the pier at the nearest beach. I was so happy that I could finally have her in my arms once again. I held her tight, then kissed her all over her face, moving lower onto her neck, whilst cupping and playing with her boobs. Thereafter, we made our way home, because we had more important things to do in our bedroom.

As we got to our room, I heard her phone beep in my pocket. Ignoring it, we were stuck to each other, trying to rip each other's clothes off with haste. Within seconds, we were both standing naked. I pushed her against the door and went down on her, sucking her juices, while she held my hair and moaning her pleasure to me. Slowly, I inserted two of my fingers in her, pushing them in and pulling them out even slower. As she was about to come, she pulled onto my hair harder, which I didn't even mind. Moving my tongue all the way up, I paid extra attention to sucking her boobs, then I went onto her lips, while my hands went around her thighs and I pulled her up until she was on top of my mini head. Slowly, I lowered her down, until I was fully inside her, while she held onto my neck, then I started moving her up and down on me. Not being able to take it anymore, I walked with her towards the bed and laid her down. I then started moving faster in and out of her. "Oh baby, you are so tight, and it feels so good being inside you," I said to her. "Does my c.ck feel good inside of you?" I asked. "God, you feel so good." "I missed you so much..." I moaned at her. At that moment, she screamed "Ashley, I am coming". Hearing that, I f.cked her even harder, making myself come with her. As we came together, we laid in that position for a while, until I turned myself around with her on top of me. After a few minutes of lying like that, she woke up, took off my condom and put a new one on me, then took my c.ck in her hand, inserting it into her and started riding me, first at a slow pace, while I played with her boobs, then when she started getting closer to her orgasm, she moved faster, taking my will power with me and I came soon afterward. Taking off my used condom, I threw it away and joined her in the shower to clean off. I told her it was my time with her after so many months and weeks, so I wanted to take care of her. I carried her out the shower, wiped her, put on one of my t-shirts and pulled her into bed with me. The entire night, I had difficulty sleeping because my c.ck head was right on her naked bum. When I could not take it any longer, I pushed it into her from the back and fell asleep.

In the morning, I awoke to her still fast asleep, while I was hard as a rock. I moved on top of her and inserted my c.ck inside her, moving in an in and out motion. As I started, she woke up. I moved her on top of me, with her back facing me, she inserted my c.ck in her paradise as she sat on me, moving her hips as she moved on my c.ck, making my c.ck hit against her g-spot, intensely stimulating her. Next, I picked her up, making her stand with her back facing me, while once again, entering her, I started f.cking her from the back until we both found our release together. She went first to take a bath, while I laid in bed waiting for her to be done. As I was waiting for her to finish, her cell phone ran, so I took it out from my jeans pocket and answered it. "Hello," I answered. "Hi"was the response. "It's Rishab" he said. Getting irritated now, I asked, "how can I help?", silence was what I heard, until he said, "I need to speak to Lucille". Getting more irritated, I told him that she was busy, so he said he would call back later. After he cut the call, I saw that there was a text message on the phone from him last night. I opened it, and it said "Hey baby, I miss you, when is your boyfriend leaving". "I have a surprise for you. Take care, Rishab". The minute Lucille came out of the bath, I asked her what was going on between her and Rishab. She looked at me surprised, asking me, "what do I mean?", I told her about the phone call and showed her the text message from Rishab. She remained silent, then said there was absolutely nothing going on between Rishab and I. He is just my friend and study partner. Then why is he messaging you and calling you baby?, I asked. She just changed the topic and said, please let's not fight about unimportant people. I walked into the bathroom to shower but all I could think about was what her relationship was with Rishab, why was he calling her baby, could she be having a relationship with him, why did he want to know when I was going home. All these questions were running in my mind. Finishing up, I went out with my towel wrapped around my lower half and saw her sitting on the bed dressed up in a halter-neck short dress, looking as gorgeous as ever. Pushing all these questions to the back of my head, I got ready, and we went out for the day exploring. We had so much fun. When we came back home, we were so exhausted, that we took a bath, made love and slept. The time flew by so fast, that it was the night before I could leave.