An Unexpected Evening

Lucille's POV
Going to grab a chair to sit on, I pulled Sarah with me.

I asked her what was going on once again, and she gave me the same answer, that she and Selan planned to get Ashley and I to see each other. She said it was because we are meant to be, and she had to help Cupid a little because we were both stubborn. Looking at her, I said I can't forgive him for what I went through. She said that wasn't what she was saying, but we needed to talk to each other.

Looking down, I said I am not ready to do that, but she said just take things one step at a time. I replied, OK.

Soon everybody came in, but I didn't look at them. I kept playing with my nails. That's when I thought about Ashley, he had lost weight, but he looked as gorgeous as ever in his shirt and pants. His hair seemed to have grown a bit, which suited him perfectly. I noticed he still wore the chain I had given him years back before I could leave. I was so lost in digging my nails and my thoughts, I didn't hear someone asking me how my studies were going. Getting nudged by Sarah, I asked for the question to be repeated please, so Vivashen asked how my studies were going, to which I replied" Absolutely lovely". I told him I had topped my class scores and collected an award for outstanding achievement in every subject. Through the side of my eyes, I saw Ashley smile. I have no idea why. Drinks were brought in, but I didn't have any. Next, Selan asked if we want to play True or Dare or if we wanted to play, Spin the bottle. Sarah then said that for tonight we must all act as if we are single. Both Ashley and I said together, "I am single".... and looked at each other shocked, that we said it together. Ashley told everyone, Let's play Truth or Dare, because he didn't want to touch anyone else's wife. Whispering, Selan said it was more like he didn't want anyone's husband to touch his woman, but everyone clearly heard what he had said. Laughing, the game started. Sarah used the cinder bottle to spin to choose who would go first. It landed on Sebastine, so Sarah asked if he wanted Truth or Dare. He chose Truth and Sarah asked him his question. The game carried on until it landed on Ashley, and he chose Dare, so Vivashen dared him to drink one glass of Jack Daniel's, which he did. Sarah chose Dare as well. Ashley dared her to rub her butt on Selan's lap, which she did, exciting Selan. It was so much fun. Next was my turn. I chose Truth and Theo asked me to tell the truth if I loved anyone currently, which I said NO to. The game carried on until it was my turn again. I was dared to drink 4 tot glasses of Johnny Walker, which I absolutely suffered to do, because it was so bad and burnt my throat. Feeling so dizzy, I told Sarah I needed to use the restroom, which she told Ashley to take me to. Declining her offer, I said I would manage myself. Waking up and attempting to walk myself, I managed to go halfway past everyone, when I fell on someone's lap, without even waiting to see who it was, I got up and pulled Sarah with me to go. We both struggled and went. The minute we were inside, I pulled Sarah by me and said you just love torturing me.

Ashley's POV
Seeing my goddess after so long was doing things to me. Especially now that I was part of this game, everybody was playing, just when it was her turn. I listened carefully as she chose truth first. She was asked if there was anyone she loved, and I saw she looked down, then answered No, the game moved on and when it was her turn again, she was dared to drink 4 tot glasses of liquor, which she did, knowing that she doesn't drink, I watched as she forced it down. Then she said she needed to go to the lady's. As she stood up and was going past everyone, she fell on Theo's lap. Without looking at who it was, she stood up quickly, then pulled Sarah with her.

Still recovering from shock, I saw her going to the toilet and coming back. That's when Selan said the game needed to get more interesting, which everyone agreed to. We then carried on playing and, once again, it was my turn. I was dared to take off my shirt, which I did. Everybody screamed, and I saw Lucille look at me, then she looked down. When it was her turn, she chose Truth and Sarah asked her if she had ever gone down on anyone, with everyone looking at her, waiting for her answer, she said she would drink instead of answering, letting everyone know what her answer was, making them all turn to my side. With a smile on Sean's face, he said let's carry on, so the game carried on until it was my turn again, and I was asked how many women I had been with, choosing to pass that question on. I chose to drink, because I knew I could handle my liquor but could never handle her hearing my answer. When it was her turn, she was asked to kiss anyone at the table. She asked anyone? And everyone said OK, thinking she would choose me, but instead, with a mischievous smile on her face, she said OK. She then got up and was headed to my side, but suddenly stopped, turned towards Sarah and kissed her on her forehead, shocking everybody, but making me smile, because Lucille was unbelievable. She always manages to bring the element of surprise to people when they least expect it. When it was my turn I was dared to remove my pants, which I did, and the game carried on until Lucille had to remove her dress. Seeing that she was far too drunk, I said let's call it a night now. Laughing at me, Selan said "but we are just getting started, Ashley." Even Lucille, in her drunk state, was starting to pick up her dress, when I grabbed her, threw her over my shoulder and said "It's late, we are going to bed."

With her fussing and shouting at me, I didn't let go of her until we were in our room. I then threw her on the bed, but she woke up and removed her dress saying it was so hot. Suddenly, the temperature in the room was raised. I felt like a heater was switched on. Standing there looking at her in her black lacy bra and matching panties, I felt my c.ck raise in my pants. She then laid on the bed and told me to take off her boots, which I did. Taking off her shoes, I placed them on one side in the room. Going back to her, I saw she had fallen asleep already, lying on the bed in her underwear only. Deciding to just watch her for a little while, I sat next to her, looking at everything on her, things I had missed and given up 4 years ago. With regret in my heart, my eyes started to close, and I fell off to sleep right there.