Is This Real Or Not

Lucille's POV

I have never felt this way before. When I came home, I had taken a quick shower and made some sandwiches for Ashley and me. When he came, we ate and were supposed to carry on with our project, but one thing led to the other, and it started off with us kissing. The feeling he was bringing upon me was something I had never felt before, and I wanted to stay with it for longer. Well, now we are at the point where he is going to take my virginity from me, but you know what, I am so ready. I have always liked him and even if it's going to be a one-time thing, I am grateful it's him, my secret crush.

He climbed on top of me and said he would try to be as gentle as possible, but I did not even take notice of what he was saying because I was waiting for him to insert his massive rod inside of me. I have heard from my friends, who are not virgins, speaking about the pain, so I was getting myself ready for it.

Within a minute, I felt it at the tip of my entrance, and slowly it was making its way inside. The pain was terrible, but I was willing to bear it. Just then, Ashley picks up his head and looks at me. The tears were full in my eyes, and he asked if he must stop, to which I replied "No," he told me to press onto his back and the pain would be over soon. I followed his words and within minutes the pain subsided, and I started to feel myself close to my climax. That is when I felt Ashley moving faster, making me climax twice in a row. Just as I kept trying to recover from my high, he brings another upon me again. I was a moaning mess, who kept digging my nails into Ashley's back, every time I had an orgasm. As for Ashley, his hands were everywhere on me and his lips were leaving bite marks all over my boobs and my neck, but that was something I was not the least bit bothered about, since the man on top of me was making me feel pure ecstasy. After what seemed like hours, he allowed me to rest, while he went to freshen up, before my parents could come home. After Ashley was done, and I had finished showering and dressing, he helped me tidy up, then kissed me once again passionately before he left.

When I think back about things now, I have no regrets whatsoever. The way Ashley cared for me before we could do it and afterward, really touched my heart. He kept checking if I was OK, and he even took down my cell number to message me later on. I know the regrets will come later on, but that is the time I will deal with it, just not now at all. Now is the time for me to enjoy the feeling my body is going through.

Soon after, my parents came home with my sister whom they had just picked up from her friend's house the next road away. My mum called me for supper and I told her I had already eaten and was too tired, so she let me go to bed.

The next morning when I awoke, I could already feel myself sore, my legs were wobbly and my private part ached. My mum was just leaving when I went to the bathroom and I heard her shout that she might be a bit late today. Without replying, I used the loo and started taking a bath. Soon after, I got dressed and headed for school. There was no sign of Ashley on the road today and that's when the feeling I was trying to avoid started. The thoughts were running wild in my head and I had to keep reminding myself that this was the way things were going to be like from now on. Ashley got what he wanted from me. Now its over, I should just concentrate on my school work and forget about everything else. What's done is done, at least I had a chance to feel what other girls have felt.

As I reached school and headed to my class, I looked at my seat and saw Ashley sitting at the back of me. Avoiding eye contact, I simply made my way to my seat, sat down, thereafter took out my text book and got ready for the teacher to come in.

Ashley's POV

After what happened between Lucille and me yesterday, my feelings and desire for her grew more. I told her I would message her, but I did not, due to my feelings, which confused me. All I wanted was to go back to her. That is why I didn't even attempt messaging her, I needed to speak to her face to face and find out if she was willing to give us a try.

I woke up early due to not sleeping the entire night, and got to school as fast as I could, hoping to get a chance to speak to her, but she was not there. About half an hour later, I saw her entering the classroom. She looked at her seat and in the process our eyes met, but she lowered her gaze and went to her seat. Her friends called out to her, and she smiled at them. I wish I was the one to get that smile instead. Not once in the past, did I ever notice how perfect her smile was, because not once did she ever smile at me. I am hoping to get her smiles for me alone soon.

It felt like hours till our break, but as soon as it was break time, I waited till she left the classroom, told my friends I needed to ask our teacher something, then I would meet up with them, which they believed and left. I then proceeded to find her, so we could speak.

I found her sitting with her friends and there was a guy there with them as well, chatting to them, well, mainly to her, and she was laughing at whatever he was saying. Going a bit closer, I saw that the guy was Oran, and he was very close to her. Feeling a new feeling in me, I went up to them and told her I needed to speak to her about our project. Without waiting for a reply, I simply pulled her hand, but Oran tried to stop me, which I didn't like at all. Leaving Lucille's hand, I pushed Oran, asking him why the hell he was stopping Lucille from coming with me. Before things could get out of hand, I heard Lucille say, "Oran, it's fine, let me just find out what he wants, and I will be back soon." She thereafter said, "let's go" to me.

Trying to avoid going anywhere near my friends, I led Lucille to the pool area staircase. There I made her sit down and sat right next to her, then I began to say to her," We really need to speak about what happened yesterday and what it means now for us, OK."