Finally One Again

Lucille's POV

As I was asked the most unexpected question, I was taken completely off-guard. I didn't even know what to answer or how to answer, so I walked away. Because even I don't know the answer to that question. Why did Ashley really leave me? Sarah ran after me and as I stood outside, she held me in her arms, while I cried, asking her, Why did Ashley really leave me? Maybe it's because I was really not good enough for him. Sarah just kept rubbing my back as I sobbed on her shoulder. After I had calmed down, I told her that I wanted to be alone for some time, and she told me that was impossible with her around. I smiled at her, and she said "Let's go drink our problems away," to which I giggled and said "OK". After a couple of hours, we were both extremely drunk. Selan came and took Sarah away, while Ashley took me away. Both men were asking what was wrong with us. Both Sarah and I said together, "You". When Ashley was taking me back to our room, I made him stop, and I screamed at him, "Why?...."

Ashley's POV

I knew what Lucille's question meant, and I knew I needed to give her an answer, but not now, so I did the only thing I could think of doing. I kissed her. At first, she didn't react, but after a minute or so, she pushed me away. She said not to kiss her, which I completely ignored, and I kissed her again, but harder this time. This time she responded to my kiss, and we were kissing like we were deprived of each other. Carrying her bridal style, I picked her up and carried her inside. Taking each other's clothes off at a speed, I entered her and felt how tight she was. I asked her "Babe, why are you so tight", to which she answered, "Because I have never been with anyone else besides you." I believed her because although we weren't together but eventually, I had got somebody to keep an eye on her and I knew for a fact that, she didn't go out much and I also found out that Rishab had gotten married as well. I could not stop looking into her eyes, as I f.cked her, because this is the woman I was crazy for, the only woman I have ever loved. When we both had reached our climax together, I got off her and carried her to the shower. Slowly, I washed her body with my shower gel as I looked at each part of her body, moving my sponge around. I rinsed the soap off her and started kissing every part of her, that I touched. Thinking of how exquisite and perfect everything on her is. When we were done, I carried her to our bed and started to make love to her, telling her how much I missed her and her body. I told her how much I loved her and kept telling her how sorry I was for leaving her. I saw the tears running down her face and even kissed them too. I honestly can't get enough of this woman in my arms. She was my addiction and only God knows how much I loved her. I made her cry from my words and from the way I was making her feel. I tried as hard as I could to deny my feelings, but it was the most impossible thing to do. I felt like if I didn't have her, then my world would fall apart. She was my beginning and ending in life, and it was at that moment that I promised myself, I would do anything to make her happy for as long as I was alive. I would give up my life for her and I needed to show her that in every way that I could. I wasn't going to let her go this time. This time, if she needed to go anywhere, I would go with her. As I entered her, I looked into her eyes and said "I love you my goddess so much", I moved inside of her so slowly, that it was taking every bit of my willpower not to move faster. As I felt her about to reach her peak, I moved faster, making her scream out my name as she came. When she came down from her high, I started all over again, until she reached that point again, then f.cked her faster and harder. Over and over, I did it for her, watching as I took apart her body, watching what I was making her feel. Knowing that nobody else has ever given her this experience, everything that we did or still are doing together, she has only done it with me. I am the only man to have made her feel like this. She honestly was my goddess and the queen of my heart.

After a while, I could not hold my ejaculation any longer and came inside her, forgetting that I didn't even wear protection. After that, I turned onto my side, and she tucked her head into my chest, while our legs were intertwined together. Like that, we fell asleep in each other's arms peacefully.