A Start Of A New Beginning

Lucille's POV

I felt quite uncomfortable in class today, knowing what I let happen yesterday happen between Ashley and me. Maybe he was going to make fun of me and tell his friends everything, but nobody said anything so far to me. I could hear him laughing with his friends in the back of me, but I chose to just concentrate on my lesson and go for lunch, so I could get away from him. As soon as the bell rang for lunch, I ran out of the class. As I was sitting with Didi, my best friend, Oran, came and was discussing with me about our Debs Ball, because he was my partner, when Ashley came by us with an angry look, saying he needed to speak to me about our project. As I was caught off guard by surprise, Oran intervened and told Ashley that he couldn't just pull me away like that. I could see the anger increasing on Ashley's face, so I stepped in and told Oran it was fine. I will be back in a few minutes. I followed Ashley to the pool area, where we sat, and he started speaking, saying that he wanted to speak to me about what happened yesterday and what this means for us. With my heart beating at a rapid speed and without giving Ashley a chance to speak, I said, "I know it was a mistake, and you might be regretting it..... As for us, I never asked for a relationship with you. I understand it was a once off thing. I am sorry I have to go." I woke up and ran to the girl's room. I couldn't stand having to be humiliated by Ashley and had to get away, but within minutes, the bell rang for the start of our first period after lunch, so I was forced to go to class. As I entered, I saw Ashley watching me. I looked away and saw Oran looking at me with a questioning look as well, which I just ignored. Within a few seconds of me sitting down, I saw Oran come and sit on the seat next to me, asking me what was wrong. I told him that nothing was wrong. I was just a bit tired. He replied "OK" and opened his book....and so our lesson started.

After school, I rushed home, but within minutes there was a knock on the door. Opening up, I saw it was Ashley. He asked if he could come in, to which I replied "Yes", he entered my house and as we were walking to my bedroom with him in front, he turned around, caught me and started kissing me. Caught off guard, it took me a minute to finally give in, and I opened up for him. I couldn't help it. I was in love with this guy, after sleeping with him, sharing a part of myself with him, I somehow fell in love with him. He left my lips, moving onto my neck, all the while telling me about how much he wanted me, that I was driving him crazy, and he couldn't get enough of me. He kept on saying "I am perfect". My mind was racing with his words, and I was getting more and more wetter between my legs. Eventually, I got him to stop and told him we really needed to complete our project. He said "No", he needed to speak to me first, to which I replied, OK. We went into my room, where I sat on my bed and waited for him to start.

Ashley's POV

I could not handle things between Lucille and me any longer, I had to speak to her and tell her. She had the wrong impression of me. The last thing I wanted was to use her or hurt her. I wanted a relationship with her, where we could be together, and she could be my girl. I had no interest in what anyone else had to say about her. To me, she was perfect, and I wanted her to be mine, if she felt the same way. So I started my speech, which I had rehearsed a number of times in my head. Feeling nervous, I asked her to just let me speak and say everything I needed to say to her, which she nodded to. I then went ahead and told her that I didn't want to mess with her, she makes me feel things I have never felt for any other girl before. I would like her to be mine. I told her how I couldn't stop thinking about her, and it all started the day we started our project together, watching her determination and the way she carries herself, about her being absolutely perfect to me. I told her everything that I had on my mind and finally ended it with "Do you want to be my girlfriend?". I sat patiently waiting for her answer and she finally said that she needed time to think about it, which I agreed to, then what she did surprised me. She walked up to me and kissed me on my lips. She meant to give me a peak, but I had already caught her head, pulled her closer to me and kissed her fully, letting my tongue explore her mouth, which she let me do. Thereafter, she pushed herself away and we got to work on our project. Soon it was time for me to go home, so I kissed her once more as she left me at the entrance and told her I would pick her up the next morning at about 7am. She said she would be ready and waiting for me, then I left her to go home.