Finally Sorted Things Out

Lucille's POV
Ashley messaged me to go for a drive with him, which I agreed to. He took me to a park and asked me to explain my side of things.
I then told him that on Monday when I came to school, I saw him standing with his friends chatting to Cindy. I didn't want to interrupt, so I went to class to wait. Then Oran came by me and asked me about us, to which I told him that we were going out. Then Oran tried to make me have doubts about you, but I knew I trusted you and did not believe what he was saying. Afterward, Oran and I were discussing our Debs Ball practice, when you came in and started accusing me. I was hoping to get a chance during our break to speak to you face to face and clear the misunderstanding, but I could not find you anywhere. Afterward, I came to class and saw you there. I thought it wasn't the right time to speak to you, so I waited till after school to speak to you, but once again, I didn't see you. I thought you would come with me to complete our project, but even then you didn't. I had a lot of thoughts running in my mind, about why you didn't even trust me. I didn't sleep the entire night. That's why I didn't come to school the next day. I didn't even know that Oran also didn't come to school. I swear I was not with him. I don't go around with different guys, Ashley. I am sorry I am not like that. You are the first guy I have ever been with and there is no other guy I want to be with. Oran and I have been friends for a very long time. That is why he is my Debs Ball partner.

Ashley's POV
I sat quietly listening to Lucille explain her side of the story and felt like a fool for not trusting her. This entire misunderstanding between us was my fault entirely. If only I had called her aside to speak to her, then we would never have been apart for almost this entire week. I am the reason. She still has tears in her eyes. I couldn't even imagine how to apologize to her, so I started to speak :
Look Luc, I know I made a mistake of not trusting you. I know no amount of justification on my side can show you how sorry I am, but you need to know that I am crazy about you, what I feel for you is something that scares me. I was so scared of you leaving me, that I went and jumped to my own conclusions. I am so sorry baby, I honestly am. I promise I will try harder to be more understanding towards you and your decisions. I never want to be apart from you. I was going crazy just thinking about you leaving me. Please forgive me, my love, I love you so much honestly.

Lucille's POV
Ashley, I forgive you and I love you so much too. Please can you just hold me. I want to feel your arms around me please. Never ever doubt my love for you. You are the only guy I want to be with. I can never imagine another guy touching me.
We sat there chatting while Ashley kissed me and held me in his arms, until I started to yawn, showing Ashley I was tired. So we walked hand in hand till we reached the car. When we got in, Ashley took my hand and held onto it once again as he was driving.
Once we reached my house, Ashley walked me to my door, kissed me and then left.

The next day at school, things were once again perfect between Ashley and me. Whenever there was nobody looking, he would kiss me, he pulled me into every corner we passed through to give me a kiss. We were like the hottest couple in school and everybody wanted their partner to be like us.

About a week later, Ashley's mum invited me to her house for their Sunday barbecue, which I went to. There I didn't even give a second of my time to Ashley, because I was hands-on with helping his mum to prepare other stuff and I also made some of my own recipes. As I was about to make dessert, Ashley asked me if I could help him with something upstairs, so I went with him and entered his room. As soon as I entered, he closed the door, locking it and pushing me towards his wardrobe. He then proceeded to take off my jeans, telling me he knew I didn't have any underwear on, which was driving him crazy. He held my hands above my head, and told me he was going to show me just how I was making him feel. He then took out his school tie and tied up my hands, before pushing me on my back on the bed. With my hands tied, he lifted my top and bra and started biting onto my nipples softly, while his hands were down exploring my pussy, playing with my wetness over and over again. Within no time, he made me orgasm on his fingers and he kept licking it, like it was so delicious. After that, he slammed his cock into me, while one hand was blocking my mouth and his other hand was rubbing my clitoris fast. I could not hold back any longer and came right on his cock as he banged me senseless. As soon as he ejaculated, he put me on his lap while untying my hands and said, now do you see the effect you have on me.

We made our way downstairs after cleaning up, and I finally proceeded to make my desserts, which was done within minutes of returning. That evening, we all sat down to a lovely supper and spoke about mine and Ashley's future goals. I told them all that I was going to go into journalism, which they were happy about, while Ashley told them that he intended on marrying me and expanding the family business overseas. Later, Ashley dropped me at home and gave me a box, which I readily opened. It contained a promise ring that he took out and placed on my finger, promising that he was really going to marry me and make me scream his name louder as he made me orgasm. I went into my house with a smile and got into bed, dozing off immediately thinking about his promise and how I am so in love with my boyfriend.