Our Weekend Together

Lucille's POV

Ashley and I had a bath together and afterwards he told me to lie down, he was going to organize supper for us. I offered to cook for us, but he declined, saying I needed to rest after our fantastic workout, which I easily agreed to, since I was extremely tired. Soon afterwards, I messaged my mum, that I was staying over at a friend's house to which she responded, that I should stay safe and thereafter I had fallen asleep, dreaming about what Cindy had said. I awoke with a fright and immediately called out to Ashley, who answered right away. I told him, I needed a hug from him, which he gave me willingly. I asked him why he chose me to date and he said it was meant to happen like that, to which I smiled. He told me that he wasn't a virgin when he slept with me, but it was only one other girl, he had slept with when he was 18, due to a dare he played, he said that, that girl was his first and she taught him alot of things, which he would like to do with me one day. I know in my heart, i believed him. He then said supper was ready and told me, i could freshen up and come downstairs to eat.

Within half an hour, I was done and ready. As I made my way down to the kitchen, he pull out a casserole with pasta and some salad from the fridge. He told me, i should eat enough food to get enough energy for my night with him, which i did. After we were done with supper, he asked me if i would like to watch a movie with him or did I prefer to go to bed. I replied that I would like to watch a movie since, it was still early. I chose The Notebook with Ally and Noah, which was my favorite. We watched the entire movie, while feeding each other chocolate ice cream, each time my fingers got messed, he put my fingers in his mouth to lick off the ice-cream, which was turning me on by then. Soon after I kissed him and we did it on the sofa in his lounge, then he carried me to his kitchen table and held me there, slamming his fingers in and out of my pu.. while sucking my boobs, then he took me to his room and carried me against his door, while banging the life out of me, next we went into the shower, and even f..k.d there and after that he made me lay on his bed, and pick up my butt, so he could enter me from the back, straight after he ejaculated and i had orgasmed a million times, (I know i am over exaggerating but it really felt that way) we went to bed. He held me in his arms, with my head on his six pack and i fell off to sleep exhausted.

During the night, we woke up and made love again, took a shower and slept wrapped in each other's arms once again. About 9am we awoke, but we didn't do it then due to Ashley not having an more condoms left, so we had a bath together, where he made me orgasm twice, saying that he got his satisfaction from seeing me satisfied. We then got dressed and he took me shopping.

Ashley's POV

I feel like i had the best night of my life, Lucille was always ready for me, she never complained although I saw she was tired. That's why i felt like she deserved to be rewarded earlier in the shower, but it was more like i was rewarded, seeing the effect I bring upon her. I left her completely satisfied and in turn that satisfied me as well. But I still felt like, i should get her something nice, and since I could afford it because of our family business, i intended to buy it for her. I needed to get some new t-shirts for myself anyways. First we went to Wimpy to get some breakfast, after we were done, we went to the mall to buy my t-shirts, she saw a few dresses, that she bought herself, i offered to pay for them but she declined, saying she had money with her, thereafter while walking in the mall and she needed to use the lady's, i saw American Swiss, so while she went to the loo, i went into American Swiss to look around and i saw a beautiful diamond anklet with a bow, that i got for her. As soon as she came back, i was already done with my purchase and was already waiting for her. We then made our way to Pick and Pay to get some stuff for lunch, supper and also to restock my stash of condoms, we made our purchases there and decided to go for a drive to the beach for a little while. At the beach, she immediately opened the car door and ran towards the water. Imagine, a simple thing, like the beach, gets her so excited. She honestly is amazing, just watching her is pure amazement, every single thing she does, is done with absolute simplicity. I feel myself falling in love with the person she is, but is it too soon to tell her, that I was in love with her. I guess I will just wait for the right moment to do so. Following her and standing close enough, I carried on watching her with love in my heart as she played with the water, about an hour later, we had waffles and ice-cream together, then made our way home to give each other what we were desperate for. As we entered my house, we both attacked each other clothes, removing everything even before we could get to my bedroom, then with me already inside of her, we reached my bed, we f.ck .. each other with greed and soon we were going for round 2, as soon as I ejaculated for the second time, I told her, I had something for her, so she should wait for a minute, I will go and get it, then come back. She said she needed a shower, so she went to shower, while I went downstairs to get the gift, I got for her. When I came back, she was still in the shower so I sat on the bed and waited for her to be done. As soon as she was done, she came out dressed in a towel only, saying she didn't have any more clothes there, the dresses she bought were in the car, so I proceeded to my closet to get one of my t-shirt's for her. She then put it on and sat on my bed next to me. Although my t-shirt was like dress for her, I was still aware that she had no panty's on and that made me hard once again, but needed to give her my gift first before anything else. I pulled the small package from the side of my bed and gave it to her. Accepting the package, she slowly opened it. With happiness, she said she loved it and hugged me, she then asked me to put it on her ankle, which I did. I was extremely glad, she liked my gift.