Our Beautiful Honeymoon (His Surprise For Me)

Lucille's POV
Getting back with Ashley was a dream come true. When he asked me to marry him, I could not believe he wanted me to be with him for the rest of his life. I know he did promise to marry me a long time ago, but I never thought it would finally happen. When our day finally arrived, I was so nervous, thinking something might go wrong, but I reached the moment I had to dress up to walk down the aisle. My dress was carefully picked because I wanted to look perfect for Ashley. My gown was a boob tube white dress with embroidery work done on the top till the mid-section. The bottom had layers of white lace. It was quite simple, but quite elegant at the same time. My hair was set and left open, with a tiara placed on the top. When it was time to walk down the aisle, my veil was placed a bit behind my tiara to fall over the tiara and my face. At the entrance before the marriage hall, there was a huge TV screen showing everything happening in the hall, so I watched everything happening before I could enter. I saw my maid of honor (Sarah) and all my bride's maids walking down the aisle after the flower girl and ring bearer entered. I saw the love of my life, didn't even look at them as they entered. It made me so happy that my love was waiting for me to come. As I made my way to the entrance with my dad, I saw Ashley looking up at that moment, straight at me. Looking straight in my eyes, he smiled and there were tears in his eyes as he watched me walk down the aisle. He looked absolutely gorgeous in his all-black attire just standing there waiting for me. When I reached near him, he stepped down a step, took my hand from my dad and took me to stand by him. As the priest proceeded with our marriage, it was soon time for us to read our vows to each other, so I went first and Ashley read his straight after. After that, the priest announced that we were husband and wife and Ashley could kiss me, which my incredible husband seemed not to waste time with. He lifted my veil and kissed me hard, making everybody in the audience clap and scream for us.

Next was our reception, which started with Ashley and my first dance. We danced to Perfect by Ed Sheeran and, while dancing, Ashley kept telling me that I looked so beautiful, and he felt like the happiest man in the world to be my husband. As soon as our dance was finished, Ashley and I went to change and came back to dance to Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran before we could leave for our honeymoon.

Ashley's POV
I had planned our honeymoon as a surprise for Lucille. I planned it on an island that I had recently purchased. Our room overlooked the beach, because I knew how much my queen loved the beach. As we boarded our plane, she asked me where we were going, but I told her, it was a secret and my surprise for her. Once we finally reached our destination, she opened the car door and ran out to the beach. I knew she would be excited. I got out of the car and went in to leave our luggage. When I came out, I went and stood by Lucille, wrapping my arms around her as she looked out at the water. Turning around, she hugged me, saying thank you so much for coming into my life. I love you so much Mr Richard. Looking into her eyes, I said "I love you more, Mrs Richard.", then I kissed her, carrying her back to our bedroom to begin our honeymoon. The room was decorated with golden lights and rose petals on the wall and a bed made from wood, raised and a mattress on top of the wood with rose petals on it. Placing my queen on the bed, I started removing her clothes while kissing her lips. As I took off her dress, I put my lips on her boobs as she bent her back and held on to me. Seeing her losing her mind with the way I was making her feel, made me feel so happy. She was my treasure, and I felt I was discovering it every day for the first time as I moved my tongue down her body to her sweet paradise sucking her juices as I made her come over and over again. When I was done, I left her lying on the bed as she watched me take off my clothes. She then came and knelt down by me, helping me take of my shorts, wrapping her fingers around my erection, moving her tongue around my c.ck, causing the pre-cum to start to come out. As it was coming out, she put my entire c.ck in her mouth and started moving her tongue on it as she squeezed her lips around me tighter. Unable to stand her incredible torture any longer, I fully ejaculated in her mouth, causing her to smile and look at me as she swallowed each and every bit of it. I then carried her onto the bed, going in between her legs, slamming my entire c.ck into her, making her scream as I started moving faster inside her. Together we moved, until we both reached our peak together. Falling apart in each other's arms, exhausted and completely drained, we both fell asleep.

When I awoke, I found Lucille missing, so after putting a robe on, I walked down to the beach, to find her swimming, completely nude in a small pond created by the rock formation on the beach. Thanking my lucky stars, that we were alone on this island, I removed my robe and went in to join her, grabbing her butt, I lifted her up and placed her sweet paradise over the head of my c.ck as I lowered her fully down on it. Moving inside her, we both found our ectasy together. Not fully done with her, I then carried her up onto a shallow rock and laid her down as I once again inserted my c.ck in her, making sweet passionate love until the sun rose, heating both our skin. Deciding to get a move on, I carried my precious goddess in my arms, taking her inside to freshen up and eat.

Later, I told Lucille that I needed to go to a hotel nearby on another island for a quick business deal, so she could stay at the beach near there with my bodyguards who would be waiting there for us, which she agreed to. Having dressed up for the beach in a beautiful red bikini and a short summer dress, she waited for me on our boat, as I prepared myself with all the necessary documents I needed. As soon as I was done, we set off on our journey. Going by speed boat, I left Lucille on the beach with the other tourists, asking her to stay safe for me until I came back in half an hour. Smiling, she wished me luck as I walked away from her.