Finally Our Happily Ever After

*Epilogue*

3 Year later

*Lucille*

Three years later, on our 4th anniversary, Ashley asked me to do him the honor of marrying him again on our twin's upcoming 3rd birthday, which I excitedly agreed to. Once again, Sarah was my maid of honor and I couldn't have been happier.

A couple of months after our twins were born, Ashley and I found the perfect house that we purchased. Away from people that tried to break us up, we lived peacefully. Work was going great as well and our babies were growing so fast. Selan and Sarah moved near to us as well and Sarah takes care of our babies when we work. She really was like a second mother to them and even Selan was like a second dad as well. Our babies were loved so much by so many people and that made Ashley and me absolutely happy. Over the past 3 years, Sarah and Selan have always taken our twins for weekends or some nights just so Ashley and I could spend time alone together, to keep our s.x life refreshed, although we didn't need it, because it was always wonderful, even though we have twins.

As Ashley and I read our vows to each other, it was obvious the love we still had for each other as we spoke of our love. Esmeralda was our flower girl, throwing the flower petals everywhere and Mickyle was the one carrying our rings for us. As the priest said to Ashley and me, he now pronounced us husband and wife for the 2nd time and Ashley can kiss me. Ashley bent down to my lips and captured my lips in his, as he kissed me the way he had kissed me during our first marriage ceremony.

An hour later was our reception. Ashley and I had the first dance. As he held me close to him, he whispered that he couldn't wait to start making our next baby, to which, I laughed at him, thinking about the nerve of my husband, we already have twins, and he wants more, but who am I to deny him? He is the love of my life in the end.

Together we both started our happily ever after as we promised one another always and forever my love....

The End