A Misunderstanding That Needed To Be Cleared

Ashley's POV
After Lucille left me on Sunday to go back home, I could not stand the feeling of loneliness. I missed her, so I called her that afternoon and spoke to her, telling her that I had spoken to my mum about her, and she wanted to meet her. We chatted more about other stuff and I let her know that I would be going out with my friends later on, which she agreed on.

The next morning, I went to school a bit earlier to see the teacher before class. After I was done and Lucille hadn't come as yet, I went to my friends, when Cindy came and started chatting to us, trying to make me jealous by offering to go down on Charles, who was getting excited. As if I would get jealous when I had an amazing girl for myself.

It was almost time for us to go to class, so we made our way to the classroom. As I entered, I saw my girl, laughing and chatting away to another guy. I felt my temper about to explode. How could she? Did she not just spend the entire weekend with me? was I not enough for her? Did she get fed up with me and want to move on?, so I asked her what I wanted. She didn't even defend herself, or say anything, which made me feel what I was saying was true, what a fool I looked like, in front of my friends. During our break, I went to look for her to speak to her, but she wasn't anywhere around, so I gave up and then went back to class. When she came in, she didn't even look at me, which proved she was guilty. I wouldn't force her to be with me if she didn't want to be with me. That afternoon, I went home and straight to bed. My friends called me to go out, which I agreed to, but going out wasn't working out. All I could think about was her, how much I wanted to be inside of her right now, making her scream my name, so she would never think of cheating on me or leaving me. My entire evening was spoiled, craving a girl that did not want me. It was at that moment that I decided I would beg her to take me back tomorrow.

The next morning, I went to school early, waiting for her to come, so I could speak to her, but she didn't come and even Oran didn't come. The thoughts were running wild in my head. That they were together and what Oran was doing to her, was he making her scream, the way she did for me, was the name leaving her lips changed to Oran now?. I know I should be happy that I was her first and I got her in a lot of different positions first, but I was not satisfied with what we did already, it wasn't enough for me, she was like a drug for me, no matter how many times we did it, I just craved more for her. I wanted to be her everything, I wanted to give her the satisfaction her body needed, I wanted to be the one to protect her from every bad thing in this world, I wanted her happiness to be due to me. I always want her to smile and never be sad as long as I am there. With a heavy heart, I went about my day. Selan said he wanted to tell me something and I shouldn't get angry, to which I replied OK. He told me, that if I really loved Lucille, I should fight for her while my other friends told me she wasn't worth it. There are plenty of fish in the sea, to bother about one girl only. But that wasn't just one girl. Lucille was the girl I needed. My heart solely belonged to her. These stupid guys were telling me that, if I was done with Lucille now, maybe they could have their chance now, with her. That made me lose my temper and I punched one of them in the face, saying" Never ever ask me that again". The thought of someone else touching her or even f...k ing her would drive me crazy, I would go berserk, her body, her lips, everything on her and about her was only mine, and I would ever share

The next day when she came to school, I tried to embarrass her in front of everybody, so she could finally tell me if my thoughts and words were true, but instead, she ran out of the class, crying. I know I said I would never want to see her cry because of me, but I was so angry, I could not hold my temper. All I wanted was for her to tell me what I was thinking was all wrong.

I went home that afternoon absolutely restless that she cried because of me. I did that to her, I made her cry. I decided to speak to my mum about this matter, for her advice. My mum listened to my side and then advised me to not make matters any worse. She told me to just speak to Lucille, tell her what's bothering me and how I feel. My mum told me that when it comes to matters of the heart, I need to think carefully, because words hurt deeper than anything else. Once said, it can never be taken back. Following my mum's advice, I messaged Lucille, asking if I could come over to pick her up. About 10 minutes later, she replied yes, so I left home to go fetch her. I drove to the nearest park, then parked my car, got out, and I went over to Lucille's side to open her door. As I opened her door, she stepped out and stood waiting for me. Thereafter, I took her hand, and we walked silently, each of us thinking where to start from. I saw a bench nearby and told her let's go sit there, so we could speak. She nodded her head, and we went and sat down. I started our conversation. I told her to please tell me what happened from the beginning, why was Oran sitting by her?.