The Start Of Something New, I Think

Ashley's POV

I reached home within 5 minutes and ran straight to my room to change my clothes, use the bathroom and wash up, before telling my mum that I was going to Lucille's house to work on our project. Minutes later, due to me trying to walk as slowly as possible, I reached her house and tapped on the door, waiting for her to open. It might have been a minute or so when she opened the door and I walked inside. She told me she had made some finger sandwiches, to which I replied, Thanks, I was kind of hungry.

She took the sandwiches to her room along with two glasses of juice for us to have. In silence, we ate and once we were done, I helped her clear up before we could get started with our project. We walked into the kitchen, she first left the side plate on the sink board and was putting the rest of the stuff in the fridge. When I went past her towards the sink to put the glasses in, we kind of bumped into each other, which made us both look at each other, while apologizing. At that instant, there was an undeniable spark between us and I caught her at the back of her head and brought our lips together. While kissing, her hands went around my neck, while mine were on her butt, pulling her closer to me, slowly moving lower until it was on the back of her thighs. Grabbing her thighs, I pulled her legs around my waist and made her center sit right at the tip of my erection. As much as I loved kissing her lovely lips, I let go of it and moved to her neck, biting here and there as she threw her head back, making soft moaning sounds, until I could not take the barrier between us any longer and carried her to her bedroom, straight onto her bed. As I laid her down, I pushed up her t-shirt and stared at her boobs. God, they were gorgeous. She seemed a bit shy, trying to cover herself up, but I simply removed her hands and started kissing her lips again while my fingers touched and caressed her amazing globes.

After a few minutes of kissing her lips, I moved downwards, towards her neck, kissing her with all that I was feeling for her, slowly going lower, her t-shirt seemed to be getting in the way, so I told her to take it of, which she did in a shy manner, so I helped her to get it off faster. As soon as it was off, I attacked her boobs like a child, with a sweet that he found so delicious. I couldn't get enough of the incredible feeling of touching her boobs and sucking on them, plus her moans were turning me on even more. I wanted more, no, I needed more, like a drug for an addict. I felt like my life depended on having more of her. In a few minutes, I pulled her shorts down and moved my lips from her boobs, lower down, while my fingers searched for her wet mold. Once found, my fingers grazed lightly around, until I found the part I was searching for. I stopped kissing her and picked up my head to look into her eyes as I inserted my finger inside her. She was so tight, and I was afraid I would burst seeing her so close to the edge like she was. All I wanted was to show this gorgeous girl in front of me what I could do to her, so I moved my head down to her paradise and gently pushed apart her legs. As soon as her legs were apart, I began sucking while moving my finger in and out of her, causing her to moan louder and in turn making pre-c... seep out of me. It didn't take long for her to orgasm and I could taste every bit of her fluid at the tip of my tongue. Still, that was not enough. I continued to suck all of her fluid that was on my finger as well. The taste was absolutely fantastic in my mouth.

As soon as I made her orgasm for me about three times, and since I could not take it any longer, I asked her "are you ready to go all the way with me now, Baby?" She nodded her head, to show her agreement.

I stood up and started removing my clothes. First my shirt came off, then my pants and, soon after, my boxer shorts, leaving my massive erection to spring free. All the while, her eyes were glued to my movements, till my boxers were removed, then her eyes suddenly shot up to mine, with an embarrassed look. As I stood in front of her, I looked into her eyes and said "there was no need to be shy." "If she wanted to touch it, she could", to which she looked even more embarrassed, which just made me laugh more. That's when it occurred to me to ask her if she had ever done it before. She shook her head," No" and without revealing my shock, I asked, so this meant "This is going to be your first time?". She shook her head, "Yes." I climbed on top of her, with the thoughts of her letting me be her first. I truly felt honored. I kissed her lips and told her that I would try to be as gentle as possible and if I was hurting her, she should let me know. I really did not want to cause her any pain.