Could This Night Get Any Better

Ashley's POV
When I went to pick up Lucille today, I thought I would surprise her, but instead she surprised me, seeing her took my breath away. Never had I seen anyone look like a goddess. She looked so beautiful. So according to plan, the song I wanted to play was played, and I asked her to dance, which she accepted. All the neighbors came out to watch us. After, we went to the hall and almost everybody's eyes popped out, seeing her coming out of the limo. She isn't even aware of the effect she has on anyone. I could see a lot of girls were getting jealous, and the guys were absolutely envious that she was mine. We completed our dance with the rest of the couples and, because we won, we danced to our song. Later, we were sent to take out photos by ourselves and then, with all the couples who participated, I had seen all the guys trying to stand closer to her, but I just pulled her closer to me, because she was mine and mine only. Still, she was oblivious of how much effect she had on others. I saw Cindy there also with her partner. She tried to get me away from Lucille, but I didn't leave Lucille's side. Later, Selan and Sarah came to us and asked if we could exchange partners for one dance, which Lucille and I agreed to. Dancing with Sarah, she told me that Lucille was a very special girl and I should take care of her, which I told her I had every intention of doing. When we both parted from our dance partners, I went to Lucille and told her, Let's leave here now.

As we made our way out of the hall, everybody applauded us, and we finally left. In the limo, I gave the driver the order on where to take us, and we arrived at the hotel room. I had booked it in advance. Once we entered our room, I put a CD on for us to dance to. While dancing, I unzipped her dress at the back and let it fall. That was when I saw what she had on under her dress. At that second, I felt myself close to exploding from wanting her so much, so I just stood there admiring her. God, she was beautiful.

A few minutes had passed when I finally led her to the bed, where I laid her down. I then went over to her lips and kissed her in a slow, serious manner, putting every feeling I have for her in the kiss. Next, I started moving lower onto her neck, then lower onto her boobs, stomach and finally inbetween her legs. I used my tongue to explore her and thereafter inserted two of my fingers inside her valley, which had her screaming. She was so wet for me and I carried on sucking her whilst moving my fingers in and out of her repeatedly, making her orgasm over and over again. Still, it was not enough for me at all. I wanted her to orgasm more for me because the taste of her was pushing me more and more over the edge. Soon after getting her satisfied with my mouth and fingers, I moved on top of her, inserting myself inside of her, while making her taste herself on my tongue. I tried as hard as possible to move as slowly as I could inside of her, but she was pushing me more and more over the edge with the reaction I was having on her. Each time she recovered from her orgasm, I would just keep pushing her over the edge, once again. I loved satisfying my girlfriend, more than anything, especially watching her, the effect I had on her. She kept letting me f.ck her, screaming out my name repeatedly, telling me that she loved me and wanted me to f.ck her harder, which I couldn't deny her. When I had ejaculated, I pulled out my condom and let her rest for a little while, while I prepared a lavender bath for us. Then I came back to the room and carried her into the bath tub, placing her directly on my c.ck which, didn't go down till now, with her on top of me. I guided her on me, and soon we were both breathing heavier with want and need, so I removed her from me and washed her up before carrying her out of the bath.

I sat on the bed with her on me once again, and she moved herself on my c.ck, going in and out, draining me of all my energy. As she was moving on me, I had her peaks in my mouth. She held onto my neck while riding me. Soon I took over and started to f.ck her faster, making her bend her head and back, backwards, giving me more access to her boobs, which I happily decorated with bite marks all over. We kept going until we both came together. Exhausted, I laid her on the bed and went beside her to sleep as well. I kissed her once more and told her how much I loved her, then we both fell asleep. A little later, I was awoken by her, as I felt her going down on me slowly. She had me in her mouth, slowly moving her tongue up and down my length, which sprung to life with excitement. Watching her, I laid back and enjoyed every minute of the torture she was inflicting on my overjoyed member. When I felt like I was going to come, I told her to come up before I exploded in her mouth, but she didn't listen and just moved faster, sucking my c.ck and then draining me down her throat. It was the best b...job I have ever experienced and, to think, it was her first time, but she did it like a pro. Without waiting for a second longer, I pulled her up and inserted myself inside her, f.cking her faster and faster, until we both came together on each other. Picking her up, I carried her to the bathroom, to clean ourselves up, then towel dried myself and her, before we went to bed again. Around 9am, we awoke and did it once more before getting ready to leave. We had breakfast at the hotel restaurant, then headed to her house. She told me that she was feeling very sore today but still very horny, so I asked her if I should help her cure her needs, to which she asked me to stop the car near a deserted road, which I did, and she came on top of me and f.cked me on my car seat, while I had full access to her neck and boobs which were bouncing in front of me.
After we came together, we finally headed home, got to her house and I spent the afternoon with her.