The Hardest Weeks To Bear

Lucille's POV
The weeks were going by faster, still mine and Ashley's desire for one another was the same, we couldn't get enough of each other.
A couple of weeks before our final exams, he took me to the disco, and we drank together, ending up getting drunk. When we left, we f.cked in his car multiple times, telling each other that we needed to cover up for the next couple of weeks that we needed to study, so we put our all into it. Thereafter, we went home and went to bed at my house. The next morning, we awoke early and slept together again.

From that day, we started really focusing on our exams ahead and making sure to study. Ashley was always at my house studying with me, but due to being so mischievous, lots of times he would try to start something between us, starting with him kissing me or touching me. I really couldn't wait till all our exams were over, so I could give my man what he wanted finally. Time seemed to be dragging, but the exams were going well for both of us. We found each subject we wrote quite easy and we enjoyed it.

Eventually, the end of the exams had come, so Ashley and I were studying on the stairs at school for our last paper, when Oran came and said he needed to apologize to me for what happened earlier in the year. He said he has always liked me and will always do so as well. He said that it was not right at all what he did, that was why he was sorry. He then told Ashley that he had been my best friend for many years, but in a moment of weakness he slipped up, and he apologized to Ashley for it. He wished us the best of luck for the future, since we all wouldn't be seeing each other at school anytime soon from the end of today. I accepted Oran's apologies and told him" that I forgave him", but Ashley was quiet, still thinking about everything Oran said. After looking at Ashley with a pleading look, Ashley tells Oran that he forgave him as well. That's how the last day of our exams went and thereafter we went home.

Going home first, I told Ashley I would come to his house later, because I wanted to go home to take a bath and change, but Ashley said that he wanted to come with me, because there was going to be nobody at my house, and we could take a bath together, which I agreed to. As I was heading into the bathroom, Ashley pulled me against the wall and started kissing me roughly, on my lips and neck. Next, he ripped my school shirt. The buttons went flying all over, then he pulled my shirt off me and opened my bra, leaving my boobs bare. After that, he took off my skirt, pulled out my panties and tossed it aside. Not waiting a minute longer, he carried me up, while inserting his stiff c.ck inside me, pushing my back into the wall. While standing, he f.cked me hard. The ecstasy of the way he f.cked me, had me coming within a few minutes, especially hearing him talking dirty to me.

Ashley's POV
The past couple of weeks were the hardest weeks ever. Lucille and I studied together every day, but that's all we did. She didn't allow anything more to happen between us, and it was torture, having her within arms length, but I couldn't get what I really wanted. Yes, I did get her to go down on me a lot of times, but what I really desired was being right inside her. Now that our exams were finally over, I had no intention of wasting time. That is why I am here now, inside of her, getting to f.ck the life out of her.
Seeing what my c.ck was doing to her, I asked her "Do you like my c.ck inside of you", to which she shook her head. "Babe does my c.ck feel good inside of you? Do you like the way it makes you feel?" Do you want me to f.ck you harder my sexy goddess? "Did you miss it, making you feel like this", all she could do was nod her head to everything I asked because her voice was too busy being used to scream my name over and over again as I banged her. "Oh baby, you feel so good, I can't seem to get enough of you, all I ever thought about was being inside you" I moan at her. Once again, I could feel her walls tightening on my c.ck, and she came, making me come as well. I just stood there holding her while we both recovered from the aftermath of what we had just done, then we went in to take a bath and change before we went to my house.