Our Precious Moments (The Balance Of Our Honeymoon)

Lucille's POV
As soon as Ashley had left, I removed my dress, then my bikini top and laid in the sun, enjoying the heat on my body. It felt so good that I soon fell asleep. As promised, Ashley came back in half an hour and woke me up, taking the towel and covering my boobs. He asked me "Why did I take off my bikini bra and lie like that here", so I told him that this is a nude beach, but he got angry at me and said let's go back to our island. Putting back my clothes, I followed him back to our boat. The entire way back he didn't say a word to me and when we got back to our room, he said he needed to teach me a lesson, so I would never do something like that again. Shocked, I asked," What do you mean a lesson", to which he told me to turn around and put my hands at the back of me. Doing as he asked, I placed my hands at the back of me. I felt him take something and clip it onto my hands, then he pushed me on the bed and attached my hands to my legs. Looking down, I saw he had secured me in handcuffs. Wondering what was going on, Ashley said,"You, my darling wife, have done something wrong which I need to punish you for." "You did something to defy me". Wondering what he was even talking about, I remembered at the beach I laid topless in front of everyone, so that must be the reason he was angry with me and wanted to punish me. Accepting any punishment he wanted to give me, I said "OK." He then looked at me and said," Let me make myself loud and clear to you?" "Nobody has the right to look at your body, everything on you is mine and for my eyes only." " Defy me again, and I will deprive you of your pleasure." " Is that clear?" I nodded my head Yes only, so he said "Today I am going to go easy on you but if it happens again, you will face the consequences"
That was when I felt him enter me so fast and start f.cking me harder and harder than he ever did, causing me to scream as I reached my orgasm over and over again as he went in and out of me while biting onto my n.pples and my neck leaving red marks all over. At that moment, I realized what my punishment was. My punishment was that I was unable to stop him or even touch him. He had full access to my body while I was stuck. He had every bit of access to f.ck me in whichever way he wanted, and I could not do anything at all to him. As much as it was frightening, I loved every bit of it because I trusted him, plus the pleasure he was giving me was something that body welcomed. I just don't want to have to deal with the punishment of him depriving me of my pleasure honestly. When he was done, he took off the handcuffs and that was when I jumped on top of him, pushing his c.ck into me, as I rode him. Laughing at me, he put his mouth on my boobs as he picked me up and carried me to the kitchen table, where he placed me on it and then f.cked me. Reaching our climax together, he said to me, Babe, do you think you will ever get tired of me?. Looking at him, I said never, I will always welcome you inside of me, as we both laughed.

Our beautiful honeymoon was coming to an end on our island, because Ashley needed to be back at work soon. So our last day and night we spent outside on the beach, making love and holding each other. The next day, we took our luggage and went to our new house that was waiting for us. We had maids come for interviews, but I didn't see the need for a maid when I could do everything myself, so I requested to have one who could come once a week only. The same day that we came home, Ashley went to work, which I complained about, so in the evening when he came home and sat to eat his dinner, he told me that he would be taking the rest of the week off to spend with me. Absolutely excited, I waited until dinner was done, washed up and lead my gorgeous husband to our bedroom for his reward. There we made love and the next morning he made me breakfast in bed and promised me a day full of excitement ahead. That day, he took me out in his red drop-top BMW to Ushaka Marine World for the day. Holding onto my hand the entire day, we had a blast. At night, he was always so gentle with me and treated me like a precious gem as he made love to me, making me come over and over again.