Getting Our Lives Finally Back On Track

*Ashley*
2 days ago...

After finishing all my meetings, thoughts of Lucille were occupying my head. I have been thinking about her pregnancy for the past couple of days, but due to my meetings, I couldn't even get clarity on the issue. Now that I was done, I went home to change and dress up before driving to Selan and Sarah's house. I could bet my life that Sarah knew the entire truth and I would force her to spill it all to me. Pulling into their driveway, I got off and went to knock on the front door. Hearing me knocking, Sarah came and opened up for me, telling me to come in, but Selan wasn't home yet. I told her I was not there to see Selan but her. We made our way to her lounge, where we sat down opposite each other. She then asked me how Cindy was, to which, I told her the entire story about how Cindy lied and I never slept with her. Hearing this, she then asked me, "Why was I there?" I asked her to please tell me the truth about Lucille's babies. After thinking about it for a little while, she then told me that I was the twins' daddy because Lucille only ever slept with me, nobody else. Why Lucille hid the truth is something. I need to ask Lucille myself because it was her truth to tell, not Sarah's. Hearing the truth from Sarah, I left to go and book my flight, to go and confront Lucille.

That's how I ended up in Lucille's hotel room. I waited for her to come back to speak to her, but when she came back and found me there, she was already in pain and needed to get to the hospital as soon as possible. From then till now, I have had no chance to speak to her. Seeing my twins, all the anger, I felt disappeared and being right there watching my children born and how my wife suffered so much pain to bring them into this world, made me see things differently.

Finally, alone with Lucille, I had to ask her, "Why?" Lucille looked at me and told me the entire story about how Cindy threatened to hurt the baby she was carrying if Lucille didn't leave me. Then, when Lucille found out about her pregnancy, she lied to me to protect Cindy's baby, because she thought that baby was mine. After Lucille had told me the entire story why she lied to me, I then told her about how Cindy's baby wasn't even mine, but Ivan's. Thinking about how Lucille had to suffer alone during her entire pregnancy was driving me insane. My goddess tried to protect a child that wasn't even my own, because Cindy convinced everyone around us that her baby was mine. The amount of destruction Cindy managed to inflict on us all, is beyond all limits. I thank the Lord, I didn't give the divorce papers to Lucille to sign to end our marriage and get married to Cindy.

After Lucille and I cleared things between us, we heard Selan and Sarah entered our room with both our babies in their hands. Handing them over to Lucillle and me, they left to go get things ready for when we got home. Being alone, with our twins, we both looked at how beautiful our babies were.

Going back to the hotel room after 2 days in hospital was a relief. Lucille and I were so grateful that our babies were well and healthy. We named them, Mickyle for our little boy and Esmeralda for our little girl. Our little girl looked so much like her mummy and our boy took after me with most of his features. Their grandparents from both sides were going to fly to America in 3 days, so we were trying to get a cottage that we could rent for a little while, until we finally decided on a proper house fit enough to buy.

Lucille and I completely resolved our differences with each other, and we decided to give our relationship another go, this time making the most of our marriage. That is why we both wanted to permanently move to America. Here I would open a new company, while my dad ran the one back home. Watching my wife with our babies every day was something I had always wished for, and I am so grateful to my goddess for giving me the chance of becoming a father. When I found out that I wasn't the father of Cindy's baby, I was heartbroken, because I was excited about becoming a father and was looking forward to it. I had mentally prepared myself for it and then when the truth came to light, it really hit me that it was gone. Honestly, throughout Lucille's pregnancy, I always wished for her babies to be mine, not knowing that they were mine all along. From the day I found out that Cindy's baby wasn't mine, I have always thought about how that crazy woman took away so much of my time with Lucille, with all the lies she had told us. If Cindy didn't come and tell us that I was the father of her baby, Lucille and I would have been happy together when we got the news about her pregnancy. We would have gone through Lucille's entire pregnancy together as every happy couple does. Due to Cindy's lies, my precious wife had to go through everything alone, not being able to tell me anything. Now is my time to show my family how much they mean to me and I have every intention of doing my best.